Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

tatumjr

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Savannah, GA
Member #

Hey all! I'm Doug, I live in coastal Georgia and my most current rig is a 2010 F150, modified with a modest lift, 34.5" tires, bed rack, underbody protection and bumper/winch. I'm not terribly new, having owned an outfitted Jeep TJ and an Xterra before that. Professionally, I'm a Wilderness Advanced EMT specializing in SAR and technical rescue. I'm excited to be here!

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Hey there! I am Andrew and am from San Francisco. I am very new to overlanding, but really looking forward to learning more and getting out there. I just got new 2018 Surbaru Forester XT. \As of now my t0-do list is new wheels/tires, roof rack system (already have a tepui roof top tent), some armor plates, fridge/freezer with solar charging capabilities.
Welcome! Glad to see another fellow Subie owner and Bay Area resident!

Check these out!
8/25 OB meet in San Leandro
Subaru Owners Registry

tatumjr

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Savannah, GA
Member #

Hey all! I'm Doug, I live in coastal Georgia and my most current rig is a 2010 F150, modified with a modest lift, 34.5" tires, bed rack, underbody protection and bumper/winch. I'm not terribly new, having owned an outfitted Jeep TJ and an Xterra before that. Professionally, I'm a Wilderness Advanced EMT specializing in SAR and technical rescue. I'm excited to be here!
Also, KIMG1906.JPG KIMG1909.JPG KIMG1904.JPG

Khaleesi_JLU

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nothern Nevada
Member #

B8AA7FE9-D9C1-4314-B510-08BD262F7180.jpeg B2202AE1-95EE-49B2-BC66-1A1C450AAB23.jpeg Hi Everyone! My name is Stacy and I’m from Sparks, Nevada. I’ve been overlanding most of my life but more as a passenger than a driver, so that makes me a beginner with my new Jeep. My daily driver is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with a few fun mods. My husband, girls and I are out and about often so we are excited to meet up at some rally points.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
View attachment 64506 View attachment 64505 Hi Everyone! My name is Stacy and I’m from Sparks, Nevada. I’ve been overlanding most of my life but more as a passenger than a driver, so that makes me a beginner with my new Jeep. My daily driver is a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with a few fun mods. My husband, girls and I are out and about often so we are excited to meet up at some rally points.
Welcome. Check out the Reno Overlanding meeting on the 29th of this month. You can see the details on the Overland Bound Meet Ups thread for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reno-overlanding-monthly-meet-up-08-29-2018.18098/#post-245292

Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
Howdy. New member here. I bought a 2017 2-dr Jeep JK Sport last October and have been slowly modding it ever since. I was planning on easing into the overland scene by starting with Utah's parks this fall, but plans changed and we signed up for the Rubicon Trail with Jeepers Jamboree instead. The JK was had enough modifications to make it through with little difficulty, although more clearance would have been a big plus. Currently, the rig has a 2.5" Teraflex lift kit with Fox 2.0 Performance shocks. For protection, I've got Smittybilt and Barricade bumpers, rock sliders and Poison Spyder diff covers. I'm an automatic running 3.21 gearing with open diffs. (The BLD system worked miracles on the Rubicon!!!) I just consulted with my local 4x4 shop and am planning on installing 4.88 gearing with Eaton E-lockers front and rear, along with a truss welded onto the Dana 30 front axle. C-gussets, ball joints and LCA armor will accompany.

I live in the SF Bay Area- Livermore to be exact. Hoping to make new friends and find some terrific adventures out there!

~ Eddy

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Patrick Konior and I’ve been an OB member for a while, but never joined the forum. Stoked to be apart of this group and to learn more.

My brother and I run an Instagram page @staywildoverland. Sharing our adventures and builds.

Currently in an 05 T4R

View attachment 64590View attachment 64591
Welcome!

Be sure to check in on the 4Runner registry and Instagram threads.

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Howdy. New member here. I bought a 2017 2-dr Jeep JK Sport last October and have been slowly modding it ever since. I was planning on easing into the overland scene by starting with Utah's parks this fall, but plans changed and we signed up for the Rubicon Trail with Jeepers Jamboree instead. The JK was had enough modifications to make it through with little difficulty, although more clearance would have been a big plus. Currently, the rig has a 2.5" Teraflex lift kit with Fox 2.0 Performance shocks. For protection, I've got Smittybilt and Barricade bumpers, rock sliders and Poison Spyder diff covers. I'm an automatic running 3.21 gearing with open diffs. (The BLD system worked miracles on the Rubicon!!!) I just consulted with my local 4x4 shop and am planning on installing 4.88 gearing with Eaton E-lockers front and rear, along with a truss welded onto the Dana 30 front axle. C-gussets, ball joints and LCA armor will accompany.

I live in the SF Bay Area- Livermore to be exact. Hoping to make new friends and find some terrific adventures out there!

~ Eddy
Nice rig, Eddy! Be sure to find the OB West FB group and overlandbound IG account, there are way more postings on those, but keep posting here! There are 2 meets happening that are near you on 8/25!
Manteca
San Leandro

Reactions: SVgarage

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
Nice rig, Eddy! Be sure to find the OB West FB group and overlandbound IG account, there are way more postings on those, but keep posting here! There are 2 meets happening that are near you on 8/25!
Manteca
San Leandro
Thanks for the heads up, Low! I have signed up for the San Leandro meetup. This will be my first OB activity. Hope to see you there!

Reactions: Low594