First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Hello all,
I have been driving no maintenance roads around Kansas since I was old enough to drive. Wouldn't say I ever thought of it as Overlanding back then. Currently deployed overseas and ready to start new adventures once I return.
Vehicle: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Have wheeled Moab a few times. But a novice overlander for sure. Use the extra room on the unlimited as a sleeper during tank gunnery and have rigged up a platform to sleep on and keep my gear under when I have to. I mountain bike and do some gravel racing when time permits. Also bow hunt, so overlanding would fit into my life I believe.
Welcome. Thank you for your service.

Liana Lehua | OB#8969
Southern California

2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Anderson Design Fabrication’s 2” Lift
Yakima Load Warrior with Extension
Yakima Slim Shady Awning

Reactions: Bradb55 and Chadlyb

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California, CA, USA
First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
View attachment 57610 Hello everyone! My name is Erik Johnson. I joined at Expo West this year after running across the podcasts about a month ago. My wife and I travel in our 2011 Toyota 4Runner Trail and are avid outdoorsmen. We enjoy camping, hiking, and have just started canyoning as well. I’m currently living in Virginia Beach but am relocating to San Diego in a few weeks. I’ll be going straight on deployment but am looking forward to meeting everyone out there next spring/summer.
Welcome. Thank you for your service.

Liana Lehua | OB#8969
Southern California

2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Anderson Design Fabrication’s 2” Lift
Yakima Load Warrior with Extension
Yakima Slim Shady Awning

Reactions: Bradb55 and Chadlyb

HoneyBadgerXJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Treadwell
Member #

Hey gang,

I'm Austin – really happy to have found Overland Bound as my wife and I are just starting to get into overlanding. I grew up driving/flying all manner of motorized things, but didn't do much off-roading. We also do a lot of back-country adventuring, but with knee surgery number six planned for July, long backpacking trips aren't really in the cards (at least for a while).

We spent last weekend in CO visiting the surgeon, and made a detour to Arches NP for a night. Had to drive our rental Tahoe out on the 4x4 (don't tell the rental company) trails to get away from the insane crowds. That was the first real overlanding I'd say we've done, and it got us hooked. Only saw one other person in 15 hours and had amazing views to take in.
Welcome to Overland Bound Austin!

Reactions: Liana Lehua

TheNWrockstar

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hey everyone,
My name is Joe and I am always out in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. I go out mostly around Mount Rainier, but have gone to the completely different landscape of eastern WA. I love taking my two dogs along for the adventures, Colt and Remington. I am looking at joining the leave it better group as well. If any of you want to go up some great dirt roads hit me up. I know some great spots and spend most my time looking for new places to explore!

“Be Dareful our there.”

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Dutch

Rank 0

Traveler I

P1010032.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg '06 GC Limited with 5.7 Hemi and QD2
For now I am catching up on the normal maintenance, later the basic mod's for overlanding.

'Brownie' is a '82 K5 ... I have replaced or rebuilt everything (that doesn't show).
Still needs body work and a new interior.

Last edited:

Robert R Pyle

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Pine, Klamath County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Pyle
Member #

Hi all I form Colton Oregon just joined been camping and running the back roads all my life didn't know I was overlanding But gald I joined so mybe I can Meet some new folks and go to some new places. By the way I have a 2003 Jeep KJ no mods yet but soon.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Aloha! We are a family of four in Norther Nevada! We have a 2009 JKU Sahara and are eager to begin our adventures in overlanding. I'm currently building a trailer in order to extend our adventures!
Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders, If you are near Reno there is a great meet-up every month, check out the Reno Overlanding on the meet-up page.

Haminacan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbia City, Indiana
First Name
First
Last Name
Lastname
Member #

I live in Columbia City, Indiana.
My current ride is a 2016 Wrangler, the most recent in my 25 years of jeeping.
I have mostly spent time overlanding in Michigan, but also the rest of the midwestern states and in to the north east. Going to Colorado the end of June.

Attachments

Lonewolf88

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chardon, Ohio
Member #

I'll toss in my intro.

Located in north east ohio
Current vehicle is a 2005 Mazda tribute
I'm not overlanding with It because it is slowly dieing on me but currently looking for a new rig that I will build up for daily driving and overlanding.
I served in the military so I'm not new to being off road or living in tents or open air with limited supplies.
I didn't know about overlanding until I seen expedition overland on YouTube and decided that's what I have been wanting to do and how I would rather spend my vacations.

I'm really looking forward to meeting fellow overlanders and learning about what rig I should get and the gear for it!

Last edited:

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Aloha! We are a family of four in Norther Nevada! We have a 2009 JKU Sahara and are eager to begin our adventures in overlanding. I'm currently building a trailer in order to extend our adventures!
Welcome.... If your in the Reno area we have a meeting on June 24th. Let me know if you need more info.

Sent from my SM-G960U using OB Talk mobile app