Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ

mikereg

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Hello all! I am Miguel from RI, I joined because of a friend in the same school I go to is a member. I have a trustworthy 4Runner 2010 SR5 for a rig, pretty much 100% stock. I love exploring and doing some offroading (looking to get into it). If anyone is from the area, let me know of places my friend and I can go to and whatnot. Duly exited to be joining this community!

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello all! I am Miguel from RI, I joined because of a friend in the same school I go to is a member. I have a trustworthy 4Runner 2010 SR5 for a rig, pretty much 100% stock. I love exploring and doing some offroading (looking to get into it). If anyone is from the area, let me know of places my friend and I can go to and whatnot. Duly exited to be joining this community!
Welcome to the forum.

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Welcome.to.the.Group!

takdad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Ephrata, WA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Poplawski
Member #

Happy to be here. From Eastern Washington. I've had a couple Jeeps and a couple FJ cruisers over the years. Picked up a 2016 TRD Pro 4runner a month or so ago. Looking forward to the build and getting it out in the hills. I'm also currently building an old M416 trailer. RTT goes on it tomorrow.

N

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Happy to be here. From Eastern Washington. I've had a couple Jeeps and a couple FJ cruisers over the years. Picked up a 2016 TRD Pro 4runner a month or so ago. Looking forward to the build and getting it out in the hills. I'm also currently building an old M416 trailer. RTT goes on it tomorrow.

N
Welcome! I can't wait to see what you do to your 4Runner.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

N
Welcome. Once you get the RTT on the m416, please post a pic. I've been searching locally for awhile for an m416. Would like to get my hands on one someday soon.

J

JP Moser

Hello to everyone from Sparks, NV. I am super new to the off road and overlanding scene. Purchased my 2012 Jeep JK Unlimited last fathers day (2015) and been building it up since. Only real experience came from the military where I lived out of a bag for weeks or months on end while traveling from point to point in a tank or humvee. I have found that offroading is the only therapy which works for me. I recently purchased a used offroad trailer to start overlanding. Not much room for gear in the Jeep with my family and 80 pound dog. I hope to meet you all on the trail some day. Stay safe and have fun!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound to all the recent members! We look forward to seeing where you go, and what you're up to while exploring!

Welcome aboard!

whiskeytacos

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

Hi everyone, new member (obviously, I guess). I'm John

Rig: 2014 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Experience: fair. We did lots of trips when i was a kid in our '71 Westy, including Manhattan Beach to Vancouver and back, and several trips to Ensenada from San Diego. Most recently we did a 9800 mile trek around the country, with several hundred miles of 4x4 Trails including the White Rim Trail and the Old Mojave Road. My first real introduction was the 2015 Vermont Overland Rally, and we will be there again this September.

Looking forward to navigating the forums and meeting new people.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi everyone, new member (obviously, I guess). I'm John

Rig: 2014 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Experience: fair. We did lots of trips when i was a kid in our '71 Westy, including Manhattan Beach to Vancouver and back, and several trips to Ensenada from San Diego. Most recently we did a 9800 mile trek around the country, with several hundred miles of 4x4 Trails including the White Rim Trail and the Old Mojave Road. My first real introduction was the 2015 Vermont Overland Rally, and we will be there again this September.

Looking forward to navigating the forums and meeting new people.
Welcome John! It sounds like you've had a fantastic introduction to overlanding already.

billiardspintail

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

San Jose, CA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
McNab
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GNT
You are officially the coolest guy here! :smile: I've always loved the looks of these, and thought they would be a fun project. Can't wait to see what you've done and where you go with her.

Welcome!
Thanks Steve! So far she looks exactly like she does in my avatar. I haven't been able to get much work done because I am a poor college student lol. But I am hoping to get all the drive-train parts I have put into her soon when we can figure out what we are doing.

If I can work up the energy, I'll be sure to post a build thread!