Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hello Overlanders! My name is Brian and I live in Illinois about 40 miles northwest of Chicago. My daily driver is a 2016 JKU Sahara. It sits on a four-inch lift and 35-inch tires, so I'd like to start using it as an adventure vehicle as well. I'm new to overlanding but looking forward to learning the ropes and getting to know some of you.

View attachment 41648
Welcome, beautiful jeep. I have same 2016 JKU black, but completely stock :( . Someday i will start with mods

Sent from my SM-G610M using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Brian W

Traveler I

Hello all! My friends call me Jody and I live in New Braunfels, TX. which is in between San Antonio and Austin. I am a novice to overlanding. When I was young we would overland camp at Little Shell and Big Shell on Padre Island to fish. Since I've become single again, I've wanted to pick up where I left off. I look forward to making new friends and hopefully learning something along the way.
My rig, which recently became my daily driver for a while, is a 1998 ZJ.
Welcome to OB, it would be nice to see your 1998 rig

Traveler I

Hello all,
I’m Nate, originally from PA (NatefromPA). I now live in the Seattle WA area. I am new to off-roading & Overlanding but I love adventure. I spend most of my free time in the mountains with my dog Piper. We enjoy exploring forest roads and anything else outdoors. I just got a new JKU (Big Chief). I’m in the process of upgrading. Bumpers/winch are done, next, lift & tires. I’m not really into hardcore off-road but don’t mind a few scratches here & there. I work an odd schedule that is constantly changing and figured many of you all do too. Looking forward to meeting other adventurers.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome. Love your jeep color

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 41718 Hi everyone-
1. We are Overlanding a 2016 F-350 with a Hallmark Everest pop up camper.
2. We live at Smith Mt. Lake, Virginia
3. We have moderate experience overlanding and as we are nearing retirement plan on some extended trips to Alaska and Mexico.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great rig and set up..looking forward to seeing your adventures

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California, CA, USA
First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Aloha from the vast province of Los Angeles on the island of California. :D

I'm new to overlanding but love the outdoors. I just purchased a used 2015 Subaru Outback and am looking forward to getting some dirt and mud on it. Now, to figure out where to go first...

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Welcone to Overland Bound Liana Lehua
Subaru is a good rig to get started, there's a short review of a Subaru by OB what got some amazing upgrades done to it! Worth checking out!
Stay safe and keep trekking!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app
Great to know. I need my vehicle to also be my daily driver.

I’m excited to build it out. I’ll check out the review.

Thank you!

Reactions: TacoVenturer87

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello, My name is David. I live in Central Michigan and enjoy exploring with my family. I am working on an overland trailer that we hope to take to Moab within the next couple years. I currently own 3 jeeps but my 2008 JKUR is our main adventuring rig. I look forward to meeting some of you on the trails.
View attachment 41677
Hello David! Welcome to Overland Bound!
Great Looking JK :)
Hope to hear more about your adventures!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hey guys!

Brand new member from NYC. I’ve always loved off road rigs, camping, and traveling, so it looks like I’m in the right place. recently purchased a 99 Lexus LX470 and slowly building it.
Welcome to Overland Bound Andrey!
Nice looking Lexus

Reactions: Elena Grace

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello all,
I’m Nate, originally from PA (NatefromPA). I now live in the Seattle WA area. I am new to off-roading & Overlanding but I love adventure. I spend most of my free time in the mountains with my dog Piper. We enjoy exploring forest roads and anything else outdoors. I just got a new JKU (Big Chief). I’m in the process of upgrading. Bumpers/winch are done, next, lift & tires. I’m not really into hardcore off-road but don’t mind a few scratches here & there. I work an odd schedule that is constantly changing and figured many of you all do too. Looking forward to meeting other adventurers.

Welcome to Overland Bound Nate!
Great looking Rubicon, Love the color!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
View attachment 41718 Hi everyone-
1. We are Overlanding a 2016 F-350 with a Hallmark Everest pop up camper.
2. We live at Smith Mt. Lake, Virginia
3. We have moderate experience overlanding and as we are nearing retirement plan on some extended trips to Alaska and Mexico.
Welcome to Overland Bound !

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Hello all,

Aloha Nate. Welcome.

I’m also new. I went to school in Seattle and enjoyed the outdoors there.

I look forward to following your adventures.

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Hey guys!

Brand new member from NYC. I’ve always loved off road rigs, camping, and traveling, so it looks like I’m in the right place. recently purchased a 99 Lexus LX470 and slowly building it.
Aloha Andrey. Welcome. Nice rig. I can’t wait to watch your build.

Reactions: Andrey Divgun

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Aloha from the vast province of Los Angeles on the island of California. :D

I'm new to overlanding but love the outdoors. I just purchased a used 2015 Subaru Outback and am looking forward to getting some dirt and mud on it. Now, to figure out where to go first...
Aloha Liana and welcome to the OB crew...great platform for your adventure rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Liana Lehua

Mercoop

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ontario
Member #

Hi Everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a noob at this!! I live in Ontario Canada. I don't currently have an overlanding 4x4 yet, but we are in the planning stages to get one. We do a lot of tent camping with the kids in our van, but want get into the overlanding lifestyle and get off the beaten path! There is such a massive amount of info on this forum and website and wanted to join to learn and support this community while we plan!

Liana Lehua

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Hi Everyone! My name is Andrew and I am a noob at this!! I live in Ontario Canada. I don't currently have an overlanding 4x4 yet, but we are in the planning stages to get one. We do a lot of tent camping with the kids in our van, but want get into the overlanding lifestyle and get off the beaten path! There is such a massive amount of info on this forum and website and wanted to join to learn and support this community while we plan!
Aloha Mercoop! Welcome.

I look forward to seeing your progress and what vehicle you choose.

Reactions: Mercoop

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Andrew and welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Mercoop