• HTML tutorial

NatefromPA

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Enumclaw, WA
Member #

Hello all,
I’m Nate, originally from PA (NatefromPA). I now live in the Seattle WA area. I am new to off-roading & Overlanding but I love adventure. I spend most of my free time in the mountains with my dog Piper. We enjoy exploring forest roads and anything else outdoors. I just got a new JKU (Big Chief). I’m in the process of upgrading. Bumpers/winch are done, next, lift & tires. I’m not really into hardcore off-road but don’t mind a few scratches here & there. I work an odd schedule that is constantly changing and figured many of you all do too. Looking forward to meeting other adventurers.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Ridge

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Harrison, Michigan
Member #

Hello, My name is David. I live in Central Michigan and enjoy exploring with my family. I am working on an overland trailer that we hope to take to Moab within the next couple years. I currently own 3 jeeps but my 2008 JKUR is our main adventuring rig. I look forward to meeting some of you on the trails.
Capture.JPG

NatefromPA

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Enumclaw, WA
Member #

Hello all,
I’m Nate, originally from PA (NatefromPA). I now live in the Seattle WA area. I am new to off-roading & Overlanding but I love adventure. I spend most of my free time in the mountains with my dog Piper. We enjoy exploring forest roads and anything else outdoors. I just got a new JKU (Big Chief). I’m in the process of upgrading. Bumpers/winch are done, next, lift & tires. I’m not really into hardcore off-road but don’t mind a few scratches here & there. I work an odd schedule that is constantly changing and figured many of you all do too. Looking forward to meeting other adventurers.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Long time lurker, new member. Just getting back into off-road adventuring from my time a few decades ago in High School. Have a 2008 Tundra called Stormi due to her Black and White theme and short for Storm Trooper. Doubt that is original, but it is to me. Good tires, good engine and good fun in my near future.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all,

Hello Nate and welcome to the OB crew neighbor...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, My name is David. I live in Central Michigan and enjoy exploring with my family. I am working on an overland trailer that we hope to take to Moab within the next couple years. I currently own 3 jeeps but my 2008 JKUR is our main adventuring rig. I look forward to meeting some of you on the trails.
View attachment 41677
Hello David and welcome to the OB crew...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Long time lurker, new member. Just getting back into off-road adventuring from my time a few decades ago in High School. Have a 2008 Tundra called Stormi due to her Black and White theme and short for Storm Trooper. Doubt that is original, but it is to me. Good tires, good engine and good fun in my near future.
Hi Snagglet and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,

Hi Nate and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 41677
Hi David and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKUR! Safe travel and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello, my name is Keith.
Rig: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo WJ aka Hilde
Experience: Novice to Overlanding, have trail riding experience. Looking forward to adding a new adventure that my whole family can enjoy together.

My 5 yr old son is into everything camping and being in nature. So I figured this would be a great way to introduce him to the love of 4 wheeling at the same time. The plan for this build is a mild lift between 2.5"-3" and to test my hand at fabricating. I do have welding and design experience. This rig will also be used for a daily driver, so everything I do to it will also reflect this.
Hello Keith and welcome to Overland Bound!
Great looking Jeep
Hope to hear more about your adventures!

Reactions: Elena Grace

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
IMG_0643.JPG Hi everyone-
1. We are Overlanding a 2016 F-350 with a Hallmark Everest pop up camper.
2. We live at Smith Mt. Lake, Virginia
3. We have moderate experience overlanding and as we are nearing retirement plan on some extended trips to Alaska and Mexico.