Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all, Andy here. ‘97 LX450,OME,285s,Slee skids,white knuckle sliders factory lockers,dual batt.
In past cruisers,completed Rubicon,Moab,FJ Summits.. looking for off-road journeys/ trips that are carnage free (hope). Always love(d) camping,hiking,exploring.just moved Back to Ca. After 10 yrs in Colorado. Don’t ask.. hoping to connect with likeminded people. I’m loving all the tips already
Hello Andy and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: T-88

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone I just became a new member! I'm excited to meet the community and hopefully find some local Overlanders to explore with (San Diego, CA). I am very impressed with the mission and values of this community.

Here is a pic of my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 that I enjoy exploring in on the weekends to get out in nature. Since my teens I have off-roaded and rode dirt bikes in the desert so I'm decent at off-roading but far from being an expert.

View attachment 39502
Hi Taco and welcome to the OB crew! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Taco 16

TexTransplant

Rank 0

Contributor I

Newbie here, got tired of going fast down the road and wanted to slow things down and go where pony cars and soccermom SUVs wouldnt. Flooded my Explorer during Harvey, decided to get off the ground and out of Texas flatlands as fast as I can. First part achieved with a new 4runner TRD-Offroad and some goodies in the mail, now just need to get out of this concrete jungle.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Newbie here, got tired of going fast down the road and wanted to slow things down and go where pony cars and soccermom SUVs wouldnt. Flooded my Explorer during Harvey, decided to get off the ground and out of Texas flatlands as fast as I can. First part achieved with a new 4runner TRD-Offroad and some goodies in the mail, now just need to get out of this concrete jungle.
Hello TexTransplant and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TexTransplant

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..glad to hear you're truly running for the hills. Great pick for your adventure rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Ledics17

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Asbury Park, NJ
Member #

Hello everybody!! My name is Leo, i just moved to US (14 months ago), i'm Italian but i grew up in Venezuela.
(i'm still learning English, if i say something wrong, that's the reason).

Current Vehicle: Jeep WK 07 HEMI (look at my avatar)
Overland Experience: Novice

i wanna learn from experienced overlanders!!

Thanks!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Traveler I

Hello everybody!! My name is Leo, i just moved to US (14 months ago), i'm Italian but i grew up in Venezuela.

Thanks!
Welcome!! Im sure you will find a great community here.

Benvenuto amico.

Sent from my SM-G610M using OB Talk mobile app

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks!
Hello Leo and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88 and Ledics17

beardedbern

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Atlanta, Georgia
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Bernstein
Member #

Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew neighbor .Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures..im on the East side of Washington..
Cheers, bud! Thanks for the welcome. I make it out to Yakima and Tri-cities every so often... Hopefully we can meet up sometime out east!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Chadlyb