Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
View attachment 39401
2) Location
Prescott AZ (but been working in SoCal)
3) Rig
1993(95,96,97)
Jeep
Grand Cherokee ZJ
4) Overlanding Experience Background
Have EXP with offroading and camping not expert but very capable mostly known as the filed wrench
Hi APMRDAL and welcome to OB! Nice looking ZJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Vadim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Well I have been over on the planetisuzoo forums but figured I would join here for all the knowledge and great trips that this community has to offer. I have been off road a few times with my rig but havent had a chance to go overlanding yet. Hopefully I can get out soon. Anyways, I have 1995 Isuzu Trooper that I purchased in completely stock form with 92k miles. I have done alot to it since then and have alot more planned. Here are the before and after pics.

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Well I have been over on the planetisuzoo forums but figured I would join here for all the knowledge and great trips that this community has to offer. I have been off road a few times with my rig but havent had a chance to go overlanding yet. Hopefully I can get out soon. Anyways, I have 1995 Isuzu Trooper that I purchased in completely stock form with 92k miles. I have done alot to it since then and have alot more planned. Here are the before and after pics.
Hi Vadim and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
View attachment 39401
2) Location
Prescott AZ (but been working in SoCal)
3) Rig
1993(95,96,97)
Jeep
Grand Cherokee ZJ
4) Overlanding Experience Background
Have EXP with offroading and camping not expert but very capable mostly known as the filed wrench
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88

FiveOneFiveEight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tobi
Last Name
Flowers
Member #

Hello,
My name is Cole. And this is my Volkswagen GTI. A lot still to come to the GTI.View attachment 39379

Rig: 2011 Volkswagen GTI ( Lifted )
Overland Experience: Beginner
Hey Cole! I love the lifted GTI. Reminds me of the old Golf Country.

-Christian

Sent from my SM-G925T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: LiftedGTI

Silvanus27

Rank IV
Launch Member
Investor

Enthusiast III

Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Micheli
Member #

image.jpeg Carlo Micheli here, just joined!
I own an 2006 TJ-L which I've named Silvanus ( Roman Demi God of forest/nature ) and have modified overs the years.
I've been bivwacking through New England since 1992 in a 1990 YJ first, and now with my TJ-L

Look forward to settling in with the OB community within the next few days!!

Milli Grazie,
Carlo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, guys, I am Nick from New Caney Tx here is my rig i pull it with a 2013 Jeep JKU and the trailer is a Replica of a 1060 M416 US ARMY Trailer. I have a Tepui Tent it sleeps 4, 100 Solar on board 30 Gallon water Propain and all the cooking gear.
Hi Nick and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!