Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Rig: 2000 Nissan Xterra
Experience: intermediate?
Recently got the Xterra wife has 2011 jku looking forward to more overland trips and adventures with the family.View attachment 39335
Hi Matt and welcome to the OB crew! Nice looking Xterra! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: MattAnderson1986

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Rig: 2017 taco sport 4x4 dcsb
Experience: zilch, nada, none

Hi all,
My name is Gerald, and this is my first rodeo. Moved out of the fast lane and sold my 2004 audi a4 so i could slow things down and start new adventures with my wife and 2yo son, exploring the great outdoor. This is all new to me, so pardon my noobish questions in advance. I’ll try to do my research in advance. :)
Hello Gerald and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone, very excited to start my journey here!

Rig: 2003 Toyota 4Runner SR5 - completely stock for now
Experience: Novice

thanks! - Josh
Hello Josh and welcome to the OB crew..looking forward to seeing your adventures

FiveOneFiveEight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tobi
Last Name
Flowers
Member #

Hey Everyone - Tobi & Christian here.

Vehicle: 2017 Chevy Colorado Z71

We're excited to meet others in the Southeast, learn more about off-roading our vehicle, and become regular campers! We're also beer lovers and IT geeks.

Attachments

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello From Calgary, just joined the forum and looking forward to some great information sharing from other like minded people.
Welcome to Overland Bound. Any time you're down in Chicago Land look us up! Always looking for an excuse to to Overland.

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

We're excited to meet others in the Southeast, learn more about off-roading our vehicle, and become regular campers! We're also beer lovers and IT geeks.
FYI there's a trail ride in Kentucky next week the 17th. Not to far from you on the Daniel Boone back country Byway. here's the link https://www.overlandbound.com/event/daniel-boone-backcountry-byway-kentucky/

FiveOneFiveEight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tobi
Last Name
Flowers
Member #

Jerry Morales

Rank I

Contributor III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Morales
1CC2F374-2348-4AF5-BA0D-415CC3B96AF7.jpeg Hey everyone mines names Jerry I’m new to overlanding and 4x4’s in general so I have a lot to learn but am more then willing to put the effort. Currently doing a lot of maintenance to get the rig where I want since it was neglected by the previous owner

Rig: 97 Lexus LX450
Overland Experience: Novice

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 39371 Hey everyone mines names Jerry I’m new to overlanding and 4x4’s in general so I have a lot to learn but am more then willing to put the effort. Currently doing a lot of maintenance to get the rig where I want since it was neglected by the previous owner

Hello Jerry and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Lexus and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Jerry Morales

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,
My name is Cole. And this is my Volkswagen GTI. A lot still to come to the GTI.View attachment 39379

Rig: 2011 Volkswagen GTI ( Lifted )
Overland Experience: Beginner
Hello Cole and welcome to the OB crew...i have to say that your GTI just screams "rally racer"...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: LiftedGTI

LiftedGTI

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Grandview, Missouri
Member #

Hello Cole and welcome to the OB crew...i have to say that your GTI just screams "rally racer"...great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures
Thank you! And I was going more of a rally car but then I just enjoyed taking the GTI off road on a friend's land and all of the looks that this little GTI got. Still does a little of everything at the moment. But willing to see what adventures lay away.

APMRDAL

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Prescott valley AZ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
McDaniel
Member #

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
IMG_0503.JPG
2) Location
Prescott AZ (but been working in SoCal)
3) Rig
1993(95,96,97)
Jeep
Grand Cherokee ZJ
4) Overlanding Experience Background
Have EXP with offroading and camping not expert but very capable mostly known as the filed wrench

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Tobi and Christian - welcome to OB! Nice looking Z71! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: FiveOneFiveEight

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 39371 Hey everyone mines names Jerry I’m new to overlanding and 4x4’s in general so I have a lot to learn but am more then willing to put the effort. Currently doing a lot of maintenance to get the rig where I want since it was neglected by the previous owner

Hi Jerry and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Jerry Morales