Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

Sweet FJ! Always glad to see another fj on the forum. Where you from? Hopefully we can meet while my wife and I travel the US this year

Sent from my VS995 using OB Talk mobile app
We're from north-central Illinois. Yes, let's hope our paths cross! We're looking to do a weeklong trip down to east Tenn next summer. Maybe then.

Reactions: BackroadPurpose

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

We finally joined the Overland Bound Crew! Don’t know why we didn’t do it years ago. I’ll keep this short;

’07 Toyota FJ Cruiser modified nicely.

’17 Toyota 4Runner we’re currently preparing.

Been overlanding all my life (Mark), with Merri for 30 years of it.

Our hope is to meet up with members from our area and beyond for some fun adventures very soon!
Hi Mark and Merri - welcome to OB! Nice looking FJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Wanderlost

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt, and I live in the greater Hartford Connecticut area. I drive an '07 FJ Cruiser I bought back in May and am new to the Overland experience and community. I look forward to getting to meet and know some fellow off-road adventure enthusiasts.

Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from North Texas!

My name is Jeff, and I live about 30 miles north of Dallas/Ft. Worth. Not new to off road (use to own a 4x4 shop), but new to Overlanding. My rig is a mostly stock 2013 JKU that I am slowly building as funds allow.

I'm hoping to meet some like minded folks down my way for some 2-3 day trips so I can get my youngest son (7) exposed to some outdoor activities.
Hello Jeff and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Orange County (Silverado canyon)
What's up guys an gals. Names Terrance new to the world of 4wd. Not so much to the overlanding. Love to explore and ready to get out now with a more capable rig.

About a month ago I bought a 1999 limited 4wd 4runner.
She is equipped with factory rear locker. Icon coilovers 0 to 3inch lift up front. OME 3inch in the rear with stiff extra weight springs. She has full under Armor by Budbuilt. Rock sliders. 265/75/16 general grabber at2.

Have not had a chance to see what she can do. Only a little trail runs behind my house in the Cleveland national forest. Can't wait to get out and explore.
Hello Terrance and welcome to the OB crew..glad to add another Toy to the group

Reactions: Terrance

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We finally joined the Overland Bound Crew! Don’t know why we didn’t do it years ago. I’ll keep this short;

’07 Toyota FJ Cruiser modified nicely.

’17 Toyota 4Runner we’re currently preparing.

Been overlanding all my life (Mark), with Merri for 30 years of it.

Our hope is to meet up with members from our area and beyond for some fun adventures very soon!
Hello Mark and Merri welcome to the OB crew..great looking FJ..look forward to seeing your adventures

TRAYNC

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midland, NC
First Name
Travis
Last Name
R
Member #

Hello from Midland, NC.

I am new to overlanding but have always loved camping and being outdoors. I am on my 3rd Tacoma, just got a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro, that I am going to start to working on. I have been on a few trips in the last year up to the Asheville, Cherokee, Hot Springs area of NC to camp and OHV and I am looking forward to hopefully getting out west in the next year or so to do some exploring. Look forward to talking with everyone one here.

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from Midland, NC.

I am new to overlanding but have always loved camping and being outdoors. I am on my 3rd Tacoma, just got a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro, that I am going to start to working on. I have been on a few trips in the last year up to the Asheville, Cherokee, Hot Springs area of NC to camp and OHV and I am looking forward to hopefully getting out west in the next year or so to do some exploring. Look forward to talking with everyone one here.
Hello Tray and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Rdoogz89

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Good evening everyone! Glad to be a member and be able to share ideas with like minded folks.

Im over in Virginia Beach. Hopefully there are some other members in the area.

My rig is an 06 4runner with a fair amount of suspension mods. It is still a work in progress.

I look forward to meeting everyone.20171021_111629.jpg

Reactions: Chadlyb and Angelo

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello from Midland, NC.

Hi TRAYNC and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TRAYNC

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good evening everyone! Glad to be a member and be able to share ideas with like minded folks.

Im over in Virginia Beach. Hopefully there are some other members in the area.

My rig is an 06 4runner with a fair amount of suspension mods. It is still a work in progress.

I look forward to meeting everyone.View attachment 39066
Hi Rdoogz89 and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Traveler I

I have recently become interested in Overlanding so just joined the site. I have been involved in all kinds of camping related activities from backpacking to RV camping with our 5th wheel, to motorcycle touring pulling a small trailer behind our bike, and now this with my 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ. I have lots of ideas already and looking forward to what I can learn here as well as possibly share to help others.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I have recently become interested in Overlanding so just joined the site. I have been involved in all kinds of camping related activities from backpacking to RV camping with our 5th wheel, to motorcycle touring pulling a small trailer behind our bike, and now this with my 2000 Grand Cherokee WJ. I have lots of ideas already and looking forward to what I can learn here as well as possibly share to help others.
Hi project junkie and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello from Huntington Beach California!

Owner of a 2002 4Runner 4x4 with plans on turning it into an overland rig. I will be going to St. George, Utah this weekend 11/10 any suggestions on good overland camping spots?View attachment 39067
Hi Angelo and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Angelo

Firemedic15

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Jerome, idaho
Member #

Hello, new one from Idaho. Not the norm, 2005 Excursion. We take it everywhere as my wife loves to Geocache. Which works out good for me as I continually get to make modifications......