Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Hey Guys (and ladies!),

Newbie here iu North Florida. Just getting into this.
Driving a 2001 Tacoma Pre Runner and looking at outfitting it for "overlanding". A Hiker Trailer Off Road is my future...I hope.
I will likely be lurking a while before I get bold enough to start posting a lot.
Glad I found this forum and website...so many things to learn!!
Stay well,
Celia
Welcome Celia aka caver6.you'll fit in just fine here.

Reactions: caver6

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Vehicle: 2005 chevy Colorado z71

New to overlanding. I do hikes and go camping with the family but have never gone on exploration trips with a bunch of people. My family and me love going camping and exploring the beautiful out doors. We are looking to meet people just like us that are all about camping and just enjoying a nice smore and camp fire going.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Howdy and welcome Gerardo Rodriguez...you'll find plenty of folks like you in here :)

Reactions: Gerardo Rodriguez

CntrlOregonADV

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Redmond Oregon
First Name
John
Last Name
Barnes
Member #

Hey Everyone, super happy to be part of the OB Fam! #8273

I live in Morgan Hill, CA.
Currently have a 2012 Toyota Highlander and two adventure motorcycles.
I have four wheeled, camped, fished, and worked in the woods for a large portion of my life.
I can't wait to meet more of the OB Fam and expand my overlanding experience.

Attachments

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

I have four wheeled, camped, fished, and worked in the woods for a large portion of my life.
Welcome to OB!

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s

Hello and welcome to OB. We look forward to meeting you on the trail some day.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Nestah (Nestor) Edition
O.B #123
Mare Island, SF North Bay Area
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Titanium Metallic (aka Silver)
Some trail runs in the High Sierras and Tahoe area, plus the yearly trip to Pismo Beach.
Hello....founding 500...wow!!...where you been hiding?...great fj btw....

Ngirondo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Japan
Hey everyone! I'm Nick, from PA but current in Japan until January. I will be picking up my 2017 4 door Jeep Wrangler Willys once I get back. I'm super excited to be getting into the Overlanding community, this will be my first time Overlanding so any advice on anything is greatly appreciated. Once back in the US I should be in Las Vegas and hope to meet some of you!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from SoCal. Excited to be part of the OB community.
OB#7865
Corona, CA.
98 LX470 (AKA Lexi)
Hello ajemayer from MoVal and welcome to OB! Come out this coming weekend for a meetup either here in Riverside or one in Long Beach. You can find more info in Rally Point...hope you can make it out.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey everyone! I'm Nick, from PA but current in Japan until January. I will be picking up my 2017 4 door Jeep Wrangler Willys once I get back. I'm super excited to be getting into the Overlanding community, this will be my first time Overlanding so any advice on anything is greatly appreciated. Once back in the US I should be in Las Vegas and hope to meet some of you!
Hello Nick from Southern California and welcome to OB!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Nestah (Nestor) Edition
O.B #123
Mare Island, SF North Bay Area
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Titanium Metallic (aka Silver)
Some trail runs in the High Sierras and Tahoe area, plus the yearly trip to Pismo Beach.
Hello NestahEdition from Southern California and welcome to the OB forums...nice to have a founder amongst us.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey All!!!

1. Pomona ,Ca.....So Cal

2.Fj 80 ...91 Land Cruiser

3. By far no pro but have been down the trail a time or two.

Been watching michael on youtube for about 4 years now ......the walk around video....and congrats on your success.....I finally got my Land Cruiser up and runnin and decided to join up and have so fun too
Hello Melvon from MoVal and welcome to OB! Come out this weekend to a meetup either here in Riverside or Long Beach. Find more info in Rally Point...hope to see ya there.

ajemayer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corona, CA
Member #

Hello ajemayer from MoVal and welcome to OB! Come out this coming weekend for a meetup either here in Riverside or one in Long Beach. You can find more info in Rally Point...hope you can make it out.

Hey NightCrawler. Thanks for the invite. Heading to Alabama Hills for the weekend for a little wheeling and adventure. I'll try and make the next one for sure. I'll be sure to post up some highlights from our trip.

Reactions: NightCrawler

jcline

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Rafael, CA
Member #

Hey folks! Just checking this place out. I'm in Marin CA. Just bought myself a 2017 Jeep JKUR. Been a few years since I've owned a truck - drove that last Dakota straight into the ground and when it died I didn't replace because I was living in San Francisco at the time. Lots of camping experience of all sorts from car, dispersed, a few years of Burningman in my past and even a little bit of backpacking. Definitely hoping to see what's going on in my area and maybe make a few friends.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from SoCal. Excited to be part of the OB community.
OB#7865
Corona, CA.
98 LX470 (AKA Lexi)
Hey folks! Just checking this place out. I'm in Marin CA. Just bought myself a 2017 Jeep JKUR. Been a few years since I've owned a truck - drove that last Dakota straight into the ground and when it died I didn't replace because I was living in San Francisco at the time. Lots of camping experience of all sorts from car, dispersed, a few years of Burningman in my past and even a little bit of backpacking. Definitely hoping to see what's going on in my area and maybe make a few friends.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....looking forward to seeing your build and adventures...