Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

This is Chris from the Central Coast of Ca
I've got a 98 4Runner thats my daily but currently being built up as I can
I'm a trail novice but will get there eventually
Hello Chris and welcome to the OB crew....looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chicken Helmet

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jacksonville, Fl.
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Haning
Member #

Vehicle: 2000 Dodge Durango
I'm new to overlanding. I've only taken my Durango on light trails so far. I'm currently in the process of making it reliable and I plan on lifting it 3" on 33" General Grabbers. I haven't seen many overland outfitted Durango's so I think it will be an awesome project. I can't wait to have it done and make it out to some events!
My 99 is almost identical. I use it as a place to sleep and a means to get there. I’m slowly adapting it for use. The biggest issue I have is the fuel economy, lol.

Attachments

Reactions: caver6

Claymore F.T.E.

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Orange Beach, AL
Member #

Hello all,

Glad to be a member. Looking forward to learning from everyone and going on some adventures.

Rig: 2011 Jeep JKU

Experience: Novice

George

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I have the AEV front bumper, sans grill guard hoop as well. Where did you find the bolt on hoop that you have? Nice rig BTW!

OB#7439

caver6

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Florida
First Name
Celia
Last Name
Evesque
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Hey Guys (and ladies!),

Newbie here iu North Florida. Just getting into this.
Driving a 2001 Tacoma Pre Runner and looking at outfitting it for "overlanding". A Hiker Trailer Off Road is my future...I hope.
I will likely be lurking a while before I get bold enough to start posting a lot.
Glad I found this forum and website...so many things to learn!!
Stay well,
Celia

Reactions: John D. and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Guys (and ladies!),

Driving a 2001 Tacoma Pre Runner and looking at outfitting it for "overlanding". A Hiker Trailer Off Road is my future...I hope.
I will likely be lurking a while before I get bold enough to start posting a lot.
Stay well,
Celia
Hi Celia and welcome to OB! Nice Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Guys (and ladies!),

Stay well,
Celia
Hello Celia and welcome to the OB crew...well don't lurk too long. We look forward to seeing your Toy and sharing your adventures. We don't bite and it gets easier the more you interact.

Chicken Helmet

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jacksonville, Fl.
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Haning
Member #

Hey Guys (and ladies!),

Stay well,
Celia
Welcome. I’m in Jacksonville Fl.

Gerardo Rodriguez

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lynnwood, Washington
Member #

Vehicle: 2005 chevy Colorado z71

New to overlanding. I do hikes and go camping with the family but have never gone on exploration trips with a bunch of people. My family and me love going camping and exploring the beautiful out doors. We are looking to meet people just like us that are all about camping and just enjoying a nice smore and camp fire going.

Reactions: John D. and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Vehicle: 2005 chevy Colorado z71

New to overlanding. I do hikes and go camping with the family but have never gone on exploration trips with a bunch of people. My family and me love going camping and exploring the beautiful out doors. We are looking to meet people just like us that are all about camping and just enjoying a nice smore and camp fire going.

Hello neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...

Reactions: Gerardo Rodriguez

Jeff Neese

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Carrollton, Georgia
Member #

Hello from Carrollton, GA. My wife and I just finished up a 1,500 mile national forest run in my 98 wrangler. Looking forward to more in the future and meeting some of you all in person.View attachment 31711View attachment 31709
Glad to see someone else from Carrollton Ga become a member. My wife and I live between Carrollton and Villa Rica in the Sandhill area. Stop and say hello if you to spot us around town in our Excursion. Jeff & Katherine
WP_20170821_20_04_43_Pro.jpg