Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hello!
My name is Mathias, just call me Maze.
Years ago I traveled by bike or feet but that times are over.
I wanted to get an offroader for some years and finally I bought a jeep wrangler jk unlimited, I am knew to overlanding in this way.
Glad to be here now!

Experience : novice
Rig: jeep wrangler jku, diesel automatic
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Location: Pflugerville, TX (California, Florida and Wisconsin previously)
Current Vehicle: 2017 Ram 1500 4x4
Previous Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 4x4
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling and camping. I need more friends with which to practice wilderness first aid.View attachment 37159
Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

W
New here but been around a while. I signed up as Toyfool but usually go by Greg.
We (boss and I) travel frequently and by many means: foot, moto, big truck (2003 Tundra - mine), little truck (5th gen T4R - hers), camper truck (3/4 ton with a Hallmark Ute slide-in pop-up - ours), tents - all Big Agnes. Yeah, we like to get out and frequently haul along mountain bikes and/or fly rods, and sometimes just a pair of boots and a backpack.
Live in central NM so options from here are plentiful. Most trips are short escapes to restore sanity. Longest and most invigorating trip so far has been the UTBDR by moto a couple of summers ago. Last trip was now 5 days ago poking around Muley Point and John's Canyon near Bluff, UT. Next trip is likely next weekend up to the Rio Grande del Norte NM to camp along the rim of the Rio Grande gorge and wrangle a few trout on a gorgeous New Mexican fall day.
My goal in being here is to hopefully learn from you all and even give back some where I can.
Cheers.
And here's us:
Welcome!

Josey Wales

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Davey
Member #

Hello,unnamed.jpg

1.) See attached for a picture
2) Weiden in der Oberpfalz, Bavaria, Germany
3) 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2DR "Rhino"
4) 10 years (and counting) in the military. Expert in fieldcraft and general driving, though I'm sure many longtime overlanders could still take me to school any day.

Looking forward to traveling and experiencing the world with you all.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,View attachment 37304

4) 10 years (and counting) in the military. Expert in fieldcraft and general driving, though I'm sure many longtime overlanders could still take me to school any day.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice Jeep

Reactions: Josey Wales

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Josey and welcome to OB! Nice looking Wrangler! Thank you for your service!! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Josey Wales

Melvon harris

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles
First Name
Melvon
Last Name
harris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
kj6ftk
Hey All!!!

1. Pomona ,Ca.....So Cal

2.Fj 80 ...91 Land Cruiser

3. By far no pro but have been down the trail a time or two.

Been watching michael on youtube for about 4 years now ......the walk around video....and congrats on your success.....I finally got my Land Cruiser up and runnin and decided to join up and have so fun too

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey All!!!

1. Pomona ,Ca.....So Cal

Been watching michael on youtube for about 4 years now ......the walk around video....and congrats on your success.....I finally got my Land Cruiser up and runnin and decided to join up and have so fun too
Hey Melvon and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey All!!!

1. Pomona ,Ca.....So Cal

Hello Melvon and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Melvon harris

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello all,

Just got my badges in the mail today! I found this group through the IamJake vids! Simply amazed at how fast the group is growing. I look forward to learning new things from this site, and sharing them with my 2 boys, who are 14 and 10. Cant wait to start modifying my rig!

Loc: Huffman, Tx
Rig: 99 2 Door Tahoe (blazer to me!)
Exp: Novice
Hello DRT71 from Southern California and welcome to OB! Catch ya and the boys out on the trails someday brother!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hey all I am new to Overlanding and have a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I live in Ne Alabama and have many different spots to go ride and camp. I am always looking to meet new friends so feel free to hit me up.
Hello Dustinscott from Southern California and welcome to OB! I plan on exploring Alabama when I finally make a trip out to see my daughter...catch ya out on the trails someday brother!

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
This is Chris from the Central Coast of Ca
I've got a 98 4Runner thats my daily but currently being built up as I can
I'm a trail novice but will get there eventually
Hello Jester_805 from Southern California and welcome to OB! Catch ya out on the trails someday brother!