Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good day all
I am from Ottawa Ontario area
We run an F250 running 33 BFG AT
Have a vast array of expertise from off-roading jeeps to rally racing cars as well as camping and survival experience

Look forward to seeing more people on the trail
Hi Mathieu and welcome to OB! Nice rig - can't wait to see pictures! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

travelscotty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Central Oregon
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reiff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7JWM
Hi all, excited to be a new member and support the cause. I've enjoyed watching lots and lots of YouTube videos and stoked to get out on some trips!

Rig: mid-2000 Toyota 4Runner .. all stock.. for now ;-)
Background: Novice-ish

I enjoy photography, travel, outdoors, communications, food, naps, and good people!!

Here to learn more about good equipment and practices of overlanding and be a part of a community that wants to do the same and go on trips!

-Scott
Instagram: @travelscotty

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi all, excited to be a new member and support the cause. I've enjoyed watching lots and lots of YouTube videos and stoked to get out on some trips!

Rig: mid-2000 Toyota 4Runner .. all stock.. for now ;-)
Background: Novice-ish

I enjoy photography, travel, outdoors, communications, food, naps, and good people!!

Here to learn more about good equipment and practices of overlanding and be a part of a community that wants to do the same and go on trips!

-Scott
Instagram: @travelscotty
Hi Scott and welcome to OB! Nice rig - the 4Runner is a great platform to build upon! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

travelscotty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Central Oregon
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reiff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7JWM
Hey Jake, thanks for the message. It was your vlogs that sparked my interest in more road trips. Keep them coming. Extra treats for Annie

Last edited:
Reactions: crrockwell14

J Tosh Reed

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Member #

Welcome Tosh. With that background looks like we could learn a lot from you as well.
Thanks John!
Anytime I'm out at an event I will always make sure to bring enough first aid that the whole trip is covered. If anyone ever wants to ask me any questions about wilderness first aid, or medical stuff, or first aid gear, hit me up, I'm happy to answer if I can or point you in the right directions!
-T

Reactions: John D.

max.grun

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turlock, California
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSE
Hello Everybody,

Completely new to this but I feel like this is place to start adventuring. Excited to learn and try new things. I do enjoy getting outside to go fishing and camping.

Rig: 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6r. Completely stock with the addition of a tow hitch.
Experience: None with overlanding.

My rig pulling my fishing canoe.

20170524_011814.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everybody,

Completely new to this but I feel like this is place to start adventuring. Excited to learn and try new things. I do enjoy getting outside to go fishing and camping.

Rig: 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6r. Completely stock with the addition of a tow hitch.
Experience: None with overlanding.

My rig pulling my fishing canoe.

View attachment 37097
Hi Max and welcome to OB! Nice looking Outback! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

AUSTIIN

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Santa Clarita
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2016 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Overland Experience: Novice
Hello Everyone! im so excited to be a member of Overland Bound. I just purchased my Ford Expedition and plan to outfit it with accessories as soon as i can. I know its big and long but i plan to be able to sleep in it and fit all my goods in it as well plus my family. So I needed BIG. I love being outdoors hiking, fishing, dirt bike ridding and camping and can never get enough of it. Ive been an outdoors guy my entire life and absolutely love it. Hope to see you all out there!! IMG_0822.JPG

Reactions: Brandon Harvey

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2016 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Overland Experience: Novice
Hello Everyone! im so excited to be a member of Overland Bound. I just purchased my Ford Expedition and plan to outfit it with accessories as soon as i can. I know its big and long but i plan to be able to sleep in it and fit all my goods in it as well plus my family. So I needed BIG. I love being outdoors hiking, fishing, dirt bike ridding and camping and can never get enough of it. Ive been an outdoors guy my entire life and absolutely love it. Hope to see you all out there!! View attachment 37135
Hi Austiin and welcome to OB! Nice looking Expedition! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: AUSTIIN