Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

View attachment 34483 Hey everyone, I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad. I'm from BC, Canada. Just a beginner at this but better late than never right? Just an outdoor loving girl wanting some adventure!
Welcome Britnie! I am in BC too, Prince George. Where are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Britnie Pollard

Traveler I

US
Hey Everyone. I'm new to overlanding, but being in the outdoors and seeking adventure was instilled in me at a young age and pretty much solidified during the boy scouts (eagle scout here). I recently upgraded my 2012 Tacoma Prerunner to my 2015 4WD because I found myself getting stuck too many times while out hunting. Me and my wife love camping and I'm hoping to build a nice camping/overlanding rig (on a budget) so we enjoy some off road trails and spend a night or two away from the city.

Pensacola, FL Area
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4WD (stock everything except new tires, Toyo Open Country AT2 265/70r16)
No real overlanding experience
Hit me up sometime. I currently live around Daphne.

Reactions: Spitz

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Hi Alfster and welcome to OB! Nice - a Jeep! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!
Welcome, I come from a car camping background as well. Not so much growing up with a Dad who took me but a mom who wanted to explore and now my wife and I want our son to experience the same joy that disconnectedness can bring. I am in Oregon but maybe someday we can swap stories on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi I have a 16 4Runner trail. Live in Topeka Ks and new to Overlanding and look to find more time to explore. Convinced the fiancé this summer on a trip to 4 National Parks that she does enjoy camping so we are looking for more trips. Thank you looking forward to all the suggestions and ideas.
Hi KS4Runner and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just want to introduce myself and say hi. me and my wife been big into ATV's for many years. Usually hang in the upper WI area been been to Moab once.

Got rid of them a few years ago and now trying this overloading thing and so far loving it, back into the outdoors is where it is. Splitting the duties at times so far between a 2000 F150 and now a 17 Jeep Wrangler JKU. Not much in the area of IL where we are but WI is not far and love it for weekend adventures so far. Nice as we learn what we need and what we want as we outfit the rig.

Happy to be here and always learning about everyone shared passions.

Mike
2000 F150 4x4
2017 Wrangler JKU (build in process)
Hi Mike and welcome to OB! Nice looking Jeep! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Cobra5.4

TravisMiller

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Thank you for having me!
Here is my 95 HEEP! At least that is what my wife calls it. I am hoping to have it running well by mid Oct. Just took out the interior today and discovered I need new floor boards. Hope to get those very soon. I am here in San Antonio Tx. I have no overlanding experience with the exeption of driving around Iraq in a MRAP.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thank you for having me!
Here is my HEEP! At least that is what my wife calls it. I am hoping to have it running well by mid Oct. Just took out the interior today and discovered I need new floor boards. Hope to get those very soon.
Hi Travis and welcome to OB! That Cherokee's going to look nice! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TravisMiller

bambamthexj

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi. Im 100% new to overlanding but cant wait to learn more. Currently in SE Nebraska, not much around here but gives me a great place to leave from for anywhere in the country. Rig is a 99 XJ named BamBam. Cant imagine many of you are nearby to me but if so let me know!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi. Im 100% new to overlanding but cant wait to learn more. Currently in SE Nebraska, not much around here but gives me a great place to leave from for anywhere in the country. Rig is a 99 XJ named BamBam. Cant imagine many of you are nearby to me but if so let me know!
Hi BamBam and welcome to OB! Nice another XJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

norcalcrosstrek

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Humboldt, CA
Member #

Hey guy my names Zack and I'm from Humboldt California. New to the overlanding thing but my girlfriend and I are stoked on getting into this. Picture is of my crosstrek and her 4Runner. We are both members. My number is 7198 not sure about hers. If you live on the north coast shoot me a message I'd love to meet some people up here to go on trips with.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Kaimana

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Hey guy my names Zack and I'm from Humboldt California. New to the overlanding thing but my girlfriend and I are stoked on getting into this. Picture is of my crosstrek and her 4Runner. We are both members. My number is 7198 not sure about hers. If you live on the north coast shoot me a message I'd love to meet some people up here to go on trips with.

Welcome Zack, so many amazing places in Humbolt Co. Nice rigs, and Happy Trails.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey Zach and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: norcalcrosstrek

4arrows

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello everyone, this is Brady from NW Arkansas. I am new to overlanding but not new the outdoor lifestyle. I have a 2007 chevy suburban 2500 completely stock except for new wheels and tires, sorry no pics yet. I am also new to modifying vehicles, so I hope you guys can help me out. Plan to join up and get my number next week. Glad to be here and look forward to what lies ahead. Thanks!!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, this is Brady from NW Arkansas. I am new to overlanding but not new the outdoor lifestyle. I have a 2007 chevy suburban 2500 completely stock except for new wheels and tires, sorry no pics yet. I am also new to modifying vehicles, so I hope you guys can help me out. Plan to join up and get my number next week. Glad to be here and look forward to what lies ahead. Thanks!!
Hi Brady and welcome to OB! Looking forward to seeing pics of your rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!