Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Previous Vehicle: 2015,2014, and two 1992 Jeep Wranglers :)
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: As a kid, my parents would take us on epic multi-week long road trips all over the US in an RV or van, not any off-road, but always an adventure. My wife and I have loved road tripping with our kids all over the US and Europe, but we are looking for a bit more off-grid experience for the family. I've always owned Jeeps and love purpose building them, really looking forward to outfitting my latest for overlanding.

View attachment 31176
Welcome

DEAF_JEEPHER

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Avondale, Colorado
Member #

1)View attachment 31245 bad picture, will load a better one on profile
2) Colorado Springs
3) lots of off-road experience, but only short-trip overlanding experience
4) 2011 Xterra pro-4x, minimal mods, expedition trailer in the build process

Excited to be part of this community!
Hi We are Southeast of you. Welcome to OB!

Reactions: TeamHarrington

Mongol_Riding

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Everyone.

New here to the forum. Recently found out that there was a whole world and word to describe what I was doing. I currently live in Mongolia and this place is off the hook. I imported my GMC Sierra and having a blast exploring this place Look forward to share pictures with all of you.

Reactions: DEAF_JEEPHER

Toast

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Bellflower, CA
Member #

Hailing from Bellflower in So Cal, I'm as beginner as it gets.

I recently traded in my precious slammed-to-the-ground Scion xB for a 2013 Subaru Impreza hatchback. Not necessarily the off-road type but the mileage is great and so far it handles well in snow and dirt. It's made a few trips to and from the high desert, Kernville, Big Bear, and I just got back from a weekend trip to Mammoth Lakes with the family and close friends. I sometimes take pictures, but I'm mostly in it for the drive itself. Now that my son is in his toddler years, I'm looking forward to more drives and sights to be seen.

IMG_1789.JPG

Reactions: Ed Mangual

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone.

New here to the forum. Recently found out that there was a whole world and word to describe what I was doing. I currently live in Mongolia and this place is off the hook. I imported my GMC Sierra and having a blast exploring this place Look forward to share pictures with all of you.
Hi Mongol Riding and welcome to OB! How cool you're overlanding in Mongolia in your Sierra! Can't wait to see some pics of your rig and the sites where you're offroading! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hailing from Bellflower in So Cal, I'm as beginner as it gets.

I recently traded in my precious slammed-to-the-ground Scion xB for a 2013 Subaru Impreza hatchback. Not necessarily the off-road type but the mileage is great and so far it handles well in snow and dirt. It's made a few trips to and from the high desert, Kernville, Big Bear, and I just got back from a weekend trip to Mammoth Lakes with the family and close friends. I sometimes take pictures, but I'm mostly in it for the drive itself. Now that my son is in his toddler years, I'm looking forward to more drives and sights to be seen.

View attachment 31272
Hey, Toast and welcome to OB! Nice rig - your Subaru will get you many place to explore! Take pictures and share them with us! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Welcome Bob,.... Love the Rig and the plate.
Hell yes the pot holes in Chicago count, maybe double. A company I used to work for had a plant up there and I used to think how lucky I was to be in a rent car and not my own because of the canyons they call pot holes.
Definitely spoken by someone that has driven in Chicago! :rage:

T4RZAKK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Worth Tx
Member #

Here is my jeep tj. I am a new member from Fort Worth Texas. After seeing some videos about overlanding I am hooked trying to talk my wife into building up her commander but for now the TJ will be our adventure rig. Currently saving up for a gobi roof rack.

Reactions: DMill556

Pitts02

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Signal hill, CA
Member #

Hi all
I've been following overland bound for about two years now and finally joined. It felt like it fit in my life and can't wait to get out there with the rest of you. Currently I'm driving a 2002 Durango with few mods, Mostly homemade.
See y'all on the road
-Matt

Reactions: T4RZAKK

T4RZAKK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Worth Tx
Member #

Hi all
I've been following overland bound for about two years now and finally joined. It felt like it fit in my life and can't wait to get out there with the rest of you. Currently I'm driving a 2002 Durango with few mods, Mostly homemade.
See y'all on the road
-Matt
Welcome I have a 2000 durango sitting in my driveway. Was thinking about fixing it and making it an overland rig but its going to go so I can buy more jeep parts. Great suvs always wondered why I dont see many used for offroad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using OB Talk mobile app