Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

56Alpha

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi all! Im new to Overland Bound and looking forward to my next relocation to the MD/VA area and romping in the Shenandoah NP. Cant wait to get my emblem in the mail!!!

Reactions: SLO Rob

Augie Eischen

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New member out of ABQ New Mexico .

Just getting started on my engine and tranny swap. Toyota FJ 60 going to a 1 HZ diesel and a new 5 speed . I've been exploring New Mexico s backroads since I moved here 5 years ago with the 60 and the BMW R1200 GS ... hope to do some more and look forward to some group events.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
New member out of ABQ New Mexico .

Just getting started on my engine and tranny swap. Toyota FJ 60 going to a 1 HZ diesel and a new 5 speed . I've been exploring New Mexico s backroads since I moved here 5 years ago with the 60 and the BMW R1200 GS ... hope to do some more and look forward to some group events.

That is going to be a fun swap. Where were you able to pick up the HZ and tranny?

MJ Runner

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Brambleton, Virginia
Member #

untitled-34-1.jpg Hi everyone! Great to be part of this group. I'm located in the Washington, DC metro area on the Virginia side. I have a 2010 Toyota 4runner, that I'm gradually mod-ing mostly for camping with the family and fishing trips up and down the East Coast. I'm looking forward to learning from the group and contributing as well. Cheers!

r/Mike

Last edited:

adamaustin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nowra, NSW
Member #

G'day Guys!
I am a new member.
From the South Coast of NSW, Australia.
OB4290
I drive a 2016 Ford Ranger XLT dual cab.
Fairly new to overlanding, but in about 3 weeks time I head off with mates on a big trip to Uluru and a heap of other places.
I enjoy nothing more than getting away with mates and living out of my ute and cracking beers.
I cant wait to get on here more and share/gain knowledge with all you fellas.
Cheers, Adam

I have attached a pic of my car bone stock before I poured money into her. She is commonly known as "The Ranga"

Attachments

ovrlndr

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Broom
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I just recently joined the forums, but I became a member back on May 20, 2016 when I ordered my OB emblem (#1375).

Without further ado:

The rig: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Hard Rock edition) - "The Rube Goldberg Machine"
Overlanding Experience: Intermediate

Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community.

Cheers,
Jason

OverlandxjRon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Elkin North Carolina
Member #

Hey everyone

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community! I live in the foothills of North Carolina.My current rig is a 1999 jeep cherokee that is stock at the moment,but I'm in the process of getting everything together for the build.

My overland experience,I would consider myself intermediate. Overland bound #4503

HAppy over landing
Ron

Attachments

Last edited:

Fj Battlecruizer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sussex wi
Member #

Hi everyone,
Im a new member from milwaukee, WI. I own a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams. Current Mods are scuba kit, snorkel, 33'' Cooper STT PRO tires, SPC Upper Control Arms, and a Toytec 3'' lift. For along time I was into drag racing, but overloading is something that has always interested me and something id like to be into. So as far as experience goes id say I'm definitely new to it but did a lot of camping as a kid. I look forward to meeting a lot of you out on the trails!!IMG_4861.JPG

BobG

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Angier, NC, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Gravelle
Member #

Hi everyone my name is Jiffy
OB MEMBER #0588
here's my adventure rig
a 2014 Toyota 4runner w/ 3rd row 4x4

I'm on instagram also if you wanna see more
icon_4runner

Ob #0588
Jiffy, it was nice to meet you today. That is a great rig you've got there! I'll be contacting you soon to discuss a Stockton area meet-up. Hopefully by then, I'll have my lift, tires & wheels! Take care, Bob

PNWH2

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Enumclaw,WA
Member #

Hello All, happy to be part of overland bound community!
Live in Enumclaw, WA
My rig is a 2003 Hummer H2 and slowly but surely getting it dialed in. Been focused on reliability lately, overhauling engine and such.
I'm somewhat of a Novice when it comes to overland trips. Haven't taken any crazy trips to Moab or anything. Just weekend camping trips into the White River Forest that is close by. Love being outdoors and I love all things overland. Look forward to seeing all the awesome rigs from the community here. Hit me up anytime via the forums or instagram if you want to connect. Instagram handle is @pnwnate.
Thanks everyone! See you on the trail!

Attachments

O2BTXN

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Manassas, VA
Member #

Hey, everyone! After watching many OB videos, we finally decided to join the boards! We are more of "the destination vs. the journey" type, but we are always looking for a new adventure. We're in the Northern Virginia area (outside DC) and love finding new places to camp with our three dogs.

elromero3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hayward, Ca
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Romero
Member #

Hi everyone,

My name is Luis. I've been camping the regular way for years and have been looking to move on over to overlanding. I am now in a position to be able to get a rig and build it to do so. So I purchased a 03 Suburban Z71. Ordered a 3" lift with 33" tires to go with it. I'll be putting it together a little at a time. Looking forward to meeting you and learning from everyone.

Pipps

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Cagliari, Italy
First Name
Filippo
Last Name
Ibba
Member #

Hi everyone! It's a pleasure for me to be a new member of this great community!
I'm from Italy, Sardinia (a little sunny island in the center of the mediterranean sea).
My rig is a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK with some mods and a roof tent, next time i will upload a picture.
Keep in touch!

Augie Eischen

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

That is going to be a fun swap. Where were you able to pick up the HZ and tranny?
Cruiserparts.net . It wasn't too inexpensive.. my wife was not too enthusiastic about the expense and the amount of time that I will be available in the next month or so.