Southern California, CA, USA
First Name
Liana
Last Name
Lehua
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6WH
Ha! Im new to overlanding myself. Currently trying to acquire the minimal gear and outfit my truck for fall trips. I’m planning to go to overland expo east in November and then running the Georgia travers the week after with some other overland bound members.
Welcome!

Liana Lehua | OB#8969
Southern California

2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
Anderson Design Fabrication 2” Lift
17” Black Rhino Boxer Wheels
245/65R17 BF Goodrich KO2’s
LP Aventure Canister Filter Bypass
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo Hi-Clearance Spare Tire Carrier
Ecohitch Class III Trailer Hitch
Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack

Wade Trimble

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lloydminster Alberta
Member #

Hi
I live in Alberta Canada. I have about 20yrs of off-roading experience in different forms from fully built off-road rigs to atv' s and sxs. I am currently building a 1953 Dodge Power Wagon diesel for camping and backcountry exploring. Hoping to be completed by summer of 2019.
Vehicle specs
1953 Dodge Power Wagon
-12 valve cummins, nv4500, np205, Dana 60/70
-4.56 gears, lockers, high steer, 33gallon fuel tank, dual batteries
-40X13.50R17 Toyo MT
- 16.5 warn winch, onboard air system
- air conditioning, tilt, cruise
- full rear roll cage, integrated rear bench seat and harnesses, canvas topper, custom rack with rtt
- and lots more goodies

Attachments

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Hello All,

Excited to get my build going...starting from scratch but I'm digging my new Jeep. I need some more outdoors in my life...

Living in San Diego, CA
Rig - 2015 Jeep GC EcoDiesel
Overlanding Experience/Background -Novice though I've done some camping and offroading back in the day...

IMG_20180609_180207 (1)-min.jpg

Last edited:

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hi
I live in Alberta Canada. I have about 20yrs of off-roading experience in different forms from fully built off-road rigs to atv' s and sxs. I am currently building a 1953 Dodge Power Wagon diesel for camping and backcountry exploring. Hoping to be completed by summer of 2019.
Vehicle specs
1953 Dodge Power Wagon
-12 valve cummins, nv4500, np205, Dana 60/70
-4.56 gears, lockers, high steer, 33gallon fuel tank, dual batteries
-40X13.50R17 Toyo MT
- 16.5 warn winch, onboard air system
- air conditioning, tilt, cruise
- full rear roll cage, integrated rear bench seat and harnesses, canvas topper, custom rack with rtt
- and lots more goodies
That. Is. Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Wade Trimble

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

Excited to get my build going...starting form scratch but I'm digging my new Jeep. I need some more outdoors in my life...

Living in San Diego, CA
Rig - 2015 Jeep GC EcoDiesel
Overlanding Experience/Background -Novice though I've done some camping and offroading back in the day...

View attachment 59270
Welcome to Overland Bound! There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

JoshuaM

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lubbock, TX
Member #

Hello all, my name is Joshua and am excited to have recently joined the Overland Bound community. I grew up camping and exploring here in west Texas. As I got older, I was doing it less and less. As stated by another member recently, since becoming an adult, I have been city bound. I discovered the overlanding community a year or so ago and have been wanting to do more. I have been lurking on various sites for a while getting more excited about things. I have recently got my wife excited about overlanding also, so hopefully our journey is just beginning. I have a 2017 Wrangler JKUHR I have done a few things to and am looking forward to continuing to learn with and build on.
Jeep.JPG

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hello all, my name is Joshua and am excited to have recently joined the Overland Bound community. I grew up camping and exploring here in west Texas. As I got older, I was doing it less and less. As stated by another member recently, since becoming an adult, I have been city bound. I discovered the overlanding community a year or so ago and have been wanting to do more. I have been lurking on various sites for a while getting more excited about things. I have recently got my wife excited about overlanding also, so hopefully our journey is just beginning. I have a 2017 Wrangler JKUHR I have done a few things to and am looking forward to continuing to learn with and build on.
View attachment 59286
Ha! Can’t get the pic to load because I‘m in a bad cell area but I’ll check it out when I get back into town. Welcome to overland bound!

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Reactions: ibemarcus

Zdorf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dublin, CA, USA
First Name
Zak
Last Name
Zuehlsdorf
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hello from Dublin, CA. Currently stationed at Camp Parks. Been in the Army for 19 years. We have 3 kids and enjoy camping and the outdoors. Our goal is to spend time in the beautiful Nation Parks out here in California. So much open space out here. After living in Hawaii for 3 years we feel like we can go anywhere now and do anything here on the mainland. Look forward to meeting people and enjoying the outdoors.

Zak

Attachments

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hello from Dublin, CA. Currently stationed at Camp Parks. Been in the Army for 19 years. We have 3 kids and enjoy camping and the outdoors. Our goal is to spend time in the beautiful Nation Parks out here in California. So much open space out here. After living in Hawaii for 3 years we feel like we can go anywhere now and do anything here on the mainland. Look forward to meeting people and enjoying the outdoors.

Zak
Good luck! [emoji1360]

Reactions: Zdorf

Groundhawg

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Edited for location and a pic of the Heep.

Hi everyone -

New guy here in Northern California.
Grass Valley/Auburn area.
Just getting started on researching Overlanding. Looking forward to learning from your experience.
Been wheeling/Jeeping/exploring for a long time but this is new to me.
Current rig is a Jeep JKR but may change that up going forward.
Take care!

Trent

Sorry for the poser shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Zak
Welcome to Overland Bound! There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

Reactions: Zdorf

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hi everyone -

New guy here in Northern California.
Just getting started on researching Overlanding. Looking forward to learning from your experience.
Been wheeling/Jeeping/exploring for a long time but this is new to me.
Current rig is a Jeep JKR but may change that up going forward.
Take care!

Trent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Welcome to Overland Bound.! [emoji1360][emoji1360]