Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from north Idaho!
I guess the best camping trips I can recall were Overlanding! I am very excited to be here and look forward to getting to know you all.
I drive a 2002 Ford Explorer V8, which has a Rancho adjustable suspension, BTF uniball custom upper control arms, BFG K02 tires, Rigid 40" bar, and various other goodies. I also have recently acquired my avatar, a 1967 International 1200 (3/4 ton) 4x4. This will take some work! I grew up in Montana, and have done some wilderness outfitting with horses and rafts. I have also spent a lot of time driving the rugged back roads and trails of the pacific northwest. I'm married and have a 6yr old son, a 2yr old daughter, and a Shiba Inu dog named Tigger; we love overlanding together and look forward to meeting other families on the trail.
Welcome Mike from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi all, Darren from central NC. This is my new-to-me '05 Xterra SE 4x4. It is my daily and I have a long commute, so I'm not gonna go too crazy, but definitely plan on some nice upgrades. First may be a Shrockworks rear bumper with tire carrier, since my bumper and hitch are rusty. New leaf packs, shocks, springs, etc, and most likely 265/70 R17 all terrain tires (that's the size I'm leaning toward). I am an avid bass fisherman and love camping and everything outdoors.

View attachment 52958
Welcome to OB Darren!!! Nice Xterra!

Reactions: Darren C Kern

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

What's up everyone, my name is Andrew and I'm a new member from SoCal.
I'm located in Ontario, CA but originally from Rancho Santa Margarita. If you are from the OC/IE, I'm always down for some weekend trail runs!
I'm driving a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4.
Only about 1.5 years of overlanding experience. Hoping to learn more from this community and local overlanders.
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys!
View attachment 52917 View attachment 52918
Greetings from Central New York and welcome to OB!

Reactions: andrew.rezz

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi, Everyone:

Just joined last night, though I have followed Overland Bound for a while.

Used to be outdoors quite a bit growing up, but life and family have been a priority. I have a 5 year old son who I want to introduce overlanding/camping to and am trying to find a way to reacquaint myself and the family to it. I figure Overland Bound is a great place to start.

I have a 2013 Tacoma TRD long bed. Lifted; wheels; tires; Truck Vault; and shell. I have a new front bumper and winch on order that hopefully will be installed mid-April. Not too handy with tools but willing to learn. I am a total novice when it comes to overlanding and do not know where to go locally (Northern California). My truck suits my personal life, though my professional life is lived in a suit.

Looking forward to reading, learning, and experiencing whatever is to come.
Welcome to OB Ryan!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi my name is Christian, I'm from Long Island, NY.

Ive always loved nature and the outdoors but haven't had much exposure to it as I live in a metropolitan area. I recently got a 2015 Wrangler JKU Sport and I think overlanding is a perfect opportunity to explore this passion. I am new to off roading and this type of adventure but can't wait to start the journey and learn the skills needed to create my own rig
From a fellow NY'er....welcome to OB Christian!
If you haven't check out the NY group on FB here's a link. Overland New York State

Reactions: Christian Giannotti

NkedFatWhiteGuy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, Oregon
Member #

View attachment 52782 Good day all!
My name is Bryan.
From Beaverton Oregon.
Owner of a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro.
Novice overlander.
I’m looking forward to new explorations with this amazing community!
Hey Bryan, I am happy to find another Beavertonian!!! That is a a nice looking TRD Pro! I will keep an eye out for you [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Bryan180

Jonathan Bonami-McRae

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Calgary
Member #

Howdy.

I'm Jonathan from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I'm in the Auburn Bay area of Calgary.

I'm building up a 2004 Chevy Suburban Z71 as my rig. It's a great size for our growing family and treats us well. Would absolutely love to join on some trails here in Alberta (if anyone knows of any).

Got a dirty photo for you;

photo_2018-04-05_10-26-11.jpg

I've been Overlanding in one way or another since I was young/born. My parents always enjoyed getting us "out there". Love it!!!

Reactions: MrCoffee

Sarab Loh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hartsdale, Ny
First Name
Deep
Last Name
Singh
Member #

20171209_133204.jpg I have been lurking around for a while, and decided to register and become an emblem member today. Already a member of the NY Overland Bound FB group

Name: Deep
Rig: 1999 modified Jeep Grand Cherokee
Experience: Off-Road, Severe Weather rescue, Trail riding, rock crawling. I drive to get to the views, and be with nature, but don't have experience in extended stay vehicle setup

Khan Smith

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ridgewood, NJ
Member #

View attachment 52981 I have been lurking around for a while, and decided to register and become an emblem member today. Already a member of the NY Overland Bound FB group

Name: Deep
Rig: 1999 modified Jeep Grand Cherokee
Experience: Off-Road, Severe Weather rescue, Trail riding, rock crawling. I drive to get to the views, and be with nature, but don't have experience in extended stay vehicle setup
You are not too far from me! I need a trail mentor!

GeoYota

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Escondido, CA
Member #

Picture(s):

2003 Toyota Tacoma..SR5...Double-cab...4x4
IMG_9271.JPG

2007 AT Chaser/Yakima Skyrise 3 RTT
29513199_10213954817935989_5486564679148533955_n.jpg

Overlanding Experience/Background: Been around awhile, our bank account gives us "overland" instead of "overdrawn" notices. :tearsofjoy:

Happy to be here, looks like a great community!

John & Daphne, OB #11626

yjmattd

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

First Name
Matt
Last Name
DeVore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6OFY
Hello everyone, my name is Matt and I just joined tonight and live in Southern California. I have a 94 Jeep Wrangler. It was my college vehicle, and I decided to make a few upgrades although there is no lift. Time to get it dusty! I love dirt fire roads and small stream crossings, but I'm not a fan of super steep hills or rocks. I'm not a newbie, but also not very experienced. I'm excited to be a new member. #11680

IMG_3113.jpg

Reactions: GeoYota

Shayd Johnson

Rank 0

Traveler I

Found this site on YouTube,
My name is Shayd, I am a photographer from Vancouver, Canada.
My rig is a 1985 Toyota BJ60, 5 speed with 570,000 kms
Frontrunner Outfitters roofrack kit with RTT, surfboard mount and a couple of storage boxes, OME 2" heavy lift with 33" AT's & ARB front bumper.
New to overlanding, but lived in my cruiser off and on last year, going as far as Southern California & through the Canadian Rockies. Wealth of knowledge on overland, backroads on Vancouver Island and a bit near Vancouver.
Cheers!

Attachments

Reactions: JimInBC and GeoYota