Launch Member

Traveler I

Winnipeg, Manitoba
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Bragnalo
Member #

Trev here is Manitoba. Just waiting for my OB gear to arrive in the mail. Signed up last week. Can’t wait for the summer to hit up some lakes in Ontario and Northern Manitoba. Anyone drive up to the Yukon yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

Trev here is Manitoba. Just waiting for my OB gear to arrive in the mail. Signed up last week. Can’t wait for the summer to hit up some lakes in Ontario and Northern Manitoba. Anyone drive up to the Yukon yet?

So does Tapatalk seem to be the app of Overland Bounders? Or is there another Favorite? Wanting to get connected as best I can with my phone...

Mixednuts59

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Winnipeg, Manitoba
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Bragnalo
Member #

So does Tapatalk seem to be the app of Overland Bounders? Or is there another Favorite? Wanting to get connected as best I can with my phone...
Yeah I just started using Tapatalk, so far so good. Just getting used to the workings of it. The website is easier to use but when on the go this appears to be what everyone is using.

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

I saw someone using Overland Bound Talk and I found it in the G-Play Store. I wonder if that might be better? <- New Member just tonight :)

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Trev and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Mixednuts59

Master_Yota_4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Spitzer
Member #

Hey all!

My name is Nick, my dad is a Toyota Master Tech. so I’ve been surrounded around vehicles my whole life.
Rig: 2000 Toyota 4Runner
Overlanding: Novice, I have always loved camping and exploring outdoors especially in the cascades as a kid. I’m excited to see where overlanding takes me!

Attachments

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

Hey all!

My name is Nick, my dad is a Toyota Master Tech. so I’ve been surrounded around vehicles my whole life.
Overlanding: Novice, I have always loved camping and exploring outdoors especially in the cascades as a kid. I’m excited to see where overlanding takes me!
Hello and welcome Nick, always good to have Toyota Tech expierence aboard :) Even bein a Novice at Overlanding, you start out with some great skills.

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

My name is Kevin.
I live in Western colorado.
I’ve been enjoying overland travel, 2 wheel and 4 wheel variety for quite a while.

Currently building a gen 3 Tacoma TRD DCSB
View attachment 46860
Great looking Rig Kevin, one of the best as far as I can tell from reading forums and watching videos. I to am looking into such a Rig. 3rd Gen seems to be the most desireable for the 3.4 V6 and still have Truck performance. I got my eye on a 1999 Highlander hope to be able to get it soon.

nelly.byrd

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, Nelly Byrd. Doncaster, UK. Land Rover, 46 countries in 974 days. About to set off again but this time for good. We're off to West Africa and then who knows where after that. Wanted to drive to Thailand but waiting for the new permit situation to settle. Been all over the USA also. Was in almost every state at some point in 2013 and 2014 in my old 110 with 300,000 miles on it. This one is a bit newer.

Picture taken in Morocco on the recent shakedown.
Yes i'm sponsored a little by #BFGoodrich #Goodproject

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all!

Hi Nick and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, Nelly Byrd. Doncaster, UK. Land Rover, 46 countries in 974 days. About to set off again but this time for good. We're off to West Africa and then who knows where after that. Wanted to drive to Thailand but waiting for the new permit situation to settle. Been all over the USA also. Was in almost every state at some point in 2013 and 2014 in my old 110 with 300,000 miles on it. This one is a bit newer.

Picture taken in Morocco on the recent shakedown.
Yes i'm sponsored a little by #BFGoodrich #Goodproject

Hi Nelly Byrd and welcome to OB! Nice looking Land Rover! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!