Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, just a quick intro from Chalfont Pennsylvania. Rig is a stock (till I return from Overland Expo 2018) 2008 F 250 Super Duty 6.4 crew cab short bed. Choice in rig is that I have always owned F250 F350 trucks in just about every configuration so I am very comfortable with them and have lots of seat time. (about 35 years) and most importantly its what is sitting out in the driveway. Some off road experience and zero camping experience. Lots of wrenching experience. Looking forward to overlanding. I like the cold so I will be cutting my teeth on some weekend PA winter camping.
Hi x10Flux and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Signed up today after finding the podcast.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area .
2006 LR3 Silver
2007 LR3 Green
Played around at Hollister Hills a couple times and a couple other offroad parks, but relatively limited offroad experience. In my “youth” my hobby was rallycross, so I like the dirt.
Transitioning from hiking/backpacking to car camping and overlanding with the family.
Hi Rally1 and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Traveler I

Hello everyone! I just found this overlanding stuff and it has hit me like a ton of bricks, why have I not found this out sooner! I have big ideas and adventures in my head, now just to make it happen with my family of 6.
09 Silverado
Detroit Metro Area
I've love wheelin and did so a lot many years ago, love camping and traveling. I am a Trauma Nurse from Detroit and I am looking to get out and enjoy some adventures.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone! I just found this overlanding stuff and it has hit me like a ton of bricks, why have I not found this out sooner! I have big ideas and adventures in my head, now just to make it happen with my family of 6.
09 Silverado
Detroit Metro Area
I've love wheelin and did so a lot many years ago, love camping and traveling. I am a Trauma Nurse from Detroit and I am looking to get out and enjoy some adventures.
Hi WolverineExpedition and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: WolverineExpedition

Traveler I

09 Silverado
Detroit Metro Area
Welcome to this community, I am sure your will enjoy your stay. Enjoy your trips

Sent from my SM-G610M using OB Talk mobile app

RVA_T4R

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Midlothian Virginia
Member #

Hey everyone,
I signed up not to long ago but just recently decided to get my memebership and try using this more.

I am from the Richmond, Va. Area
My overland vehicle is a 2005 Toyota 4Runner 4.7L V8. I have done some modifications and plan on doing more when the funds unitie.

I mainly joined to find a good group of people who share in the same hobby and passion that i have and want to find people to run on trails and meet up. If you are in my area give me a message and we can try to meet up and do something some time.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone,
I signed up not to long ago but just recently decided to get my memebership and try using this more.

I am from the Richmond, Va. Area
My overland vehicle is a 2005 Toyota 4Runner 4.7L V8. I have done some modifications and plan on doing more when the funds unitie.

I mainly joined to find a good group of people who share in the same hobby and passion that i have and want to find people to run on trails and meet up. If you are in my area give me a message and we can try to meet up and do something some time.
Hi RVA T4R and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

TaoBaAkoInay

Rank 0

Traveler I

Maple Valley Washington
Member #

Hello everyone Im Howell

Vehicle : Toyota Tacoma Off Road
Experience : Novice

I'm glad to be part of Overland Bound, I look forward to learn more about Overlanding and be part of the community.