First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Hello All Overlanders,

This is very exciting to be apart of such a great community, Thank You Michael(0000).

My first 4x4 (Overlanding) experience was with my dad as a kid and his 1976 Jeep CJ-5. Growing up, I never really did any overloading or 4x4'ing, just "camping".

My first 4x4 purchase was a 1992 Jeep YJ in 2009, and I still have it today.

In November of 2022, I purchased a 2014 JKU which is in the shop now getting new axles, lift kit, tires, and so on.

Can't wait to get out and start Overlanding and seeing the sights. Hopefully, I will see some of you out there.

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA
3) 2014 Jeep JK Unlimited Sport (but, upgraded to be better than a Rubicon) Named: TrlMixx
4) I'm between Novice and Experienced. I know some stuff, but need more experience (training) for sure.

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Welcome. We have a regular North Bay meetup every month, with a few trips mixed in for good measure. There are a few regulars from Napa.

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Napa, Napa County, California, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Hello All Overlanders,

This is very exciting to be apart of such a great community, Thank You Michael(0000).

My first 4x4 (Overlanding) experience was with my dad as a kid and his 1976 Jeep CJ-5. Growing up, I never really did any overloading or 4x4'ing, just "camping".

In November of 2022, I purchased a 2014 JKU which is in the shop now getting new axles, lift kit, tires, and so on.

Can't wait to get out and start Overlanding and seeing the sights. Hopefully, I will see some of you out there.

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA
3) 2014 Jeep JK Unlimited Sport (but, upgraded to be better than a Rubicon) Named: TrlMixx
4) I'm between Novice and Experienced. I know some stuff, but need more experience (training) for sure.

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Welcome. We have a regular North Bay meetup every month, with a few trips mixed in for good measure. There are a few regulars from Napa.
When is this meet-up and where?

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
I found the Rally Point - 04/15/23 @ 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hallo Richard
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hallo Richard
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Hello,

It’s great to meet you. My grandfather is from Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hallo Richard
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Hello,

Thats nice
When ever in Sweden you are always Welcome to visit my bar & Bistro and have a hancrafted beer
After a tour in my Landy ofcours
WBR
Bengt N

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hallo Richard
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Hello,

Thats nice
When ever in Sweden you are always Welcome to visit my bar & Bistro and have a hancrafted beer
After a tour in my Landy ofcours
WBR
Bengt N
Sounds Great! I will look you up when I visit for sure.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hi Richard and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Hi Richard and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Great to meet you El-Dracho

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Super excited to be here! Retired Fire. I am slowly converting an ambulance into a camper. Goal is to just hit the roads and explore as much as possible and meet cool people along the way!
Greetings Luis, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! My name is Cole, i have followed this community for a good while now and now finally becoming a member. I frequently go offroading/overlanding in my 1991 FJ80 “The Onion” and i am a professional mechanic specializing in wiring, older and obscure fuel injection, and fabrication. Thank you!
Greetings Cole, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! I am an active duty Army recruiter based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. I have been all over the country and parts of the world. I love to overland, hike, & camp. I run a group here in Indy by the name of “Indy Overlanders.” Happy to be here!
Greetings Jordan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Greetings Richard, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

New Members,

Welcome to the Overland Bound community! Please take a few moments to introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

A few things you might want to include in your introduction are:

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location (General area is fine)
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)

We're glad you've found us and look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

In addition to getting to know you, here are the guideline sent to all Moderators of the forums. It's a natural reflection of our community, and what Overland Bound is all about:

From @administrator
  • Overlanding is: "Vehicle Dependent Travel". Nothing else.
  • We will not further define "overlanding".
  • "Capable" depends on the requirements of the trip, and we take that very seriously.
  • You are an Overlander: Overlanding is for everyone who has exploration and adventure in their heart, or, who need to be reinvigorated by connecting with nature. Nature is unforgiving. You must rise to a certain level of personal awareness to survive. Sound right? Overlanding is for you.
  • Encourage uncomplicated ventures into the great outdoors. Don't over pack.
  • Be prepared, and understand basic requirements. Question folks, to be sure they are aware of what is required. Don't assume.
  • Share without reservation, trip locations, and information.
  • It doesn't matter what you drive: The only requirement of an Overlander is that the vehicle serves the job required, safely.
  • We do not care about make or model.
  • We do not engage in "this is better than that" competitions.
  • We DO give advice about how to make your vehicle ready for what you need. Share knowledge.
  • Humility.
  • We respect, fear, and protect nature.
  • "I don't know" is a great answer.
  • We don’t brag about exploits.
  • We seek answers from the community when we don’t know.
  • We engage in the very smallest of interactions.
Hello! I am an active duty Army recruiter based out of Indianapolis, Indiana. I have been all over the country and parts of the world. I love to overland, hike, & camp. I run a group here in Indy by the name of “Indy Overlanders.” Happy to be here!
Hallo Jordan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Hello All Overlanders,

1) My Rig:
View attachment 253361
2) Napa, CA

Thank You

KRAMER
@trlmixx
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois. What a nice looking rig for many years of adventure.

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
New Members,

Welcome to the Overland Bound community! Please take a few moments to introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

A few things you might want to include in your introduction are:

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location (General area is fine)
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)

We're glad you've found us and look forward to sharing our adventures with you!

In addition to getting to know you, here are the guideline sent to all Moderators of the forums. It's a natural reflection of our community, and what Overland Bound is all about:

From @administrator
  • Overlanding is: "Vehicle Dependent Travel". Nothing else.
  • We will not further define "overlanding".
  • "Capable" depends on the requirements of the trip, and we take that very seriously.
  • You are an Overlander: Overlanding is for everyone who has exploration and adventure in their heart, or, who need to be reinvigorated by connecting with nature. Nature is unforgiving. You must rise to a certain level of personal awareness to survive. Sound right? Overlanding is for you.
  • Encourage uncomplicated ventures into the great outdoors. Don't over pack.
  • Be prepared, and understand basic requirements. Question folks, to be sure they are aware of what is required. Don't assume.
  • Share without reservation, trip locations, and information.
  • It doesn't matter what you drive: The only requirement of an Overlander is that the vehicle serves the job required, safely.
  • We do not care about make or model.
  • We do not engage in "this is better than that" competitions.
  • We DO give advice about how to make your vehicle ready for what you need. Share knowledge.
  • Humility.
  • We respect, fear, and protect nature.
  • "I don't know" is a great answer.
  • We don’t brag about exploits.
  • We seek answers from the community when we don’t know.
  • We engage in the very smallest of interactions.
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois. Thank you for being so active in Indy. Sounds like a great group of overlanders.

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Hello! My name is Cole, i have followed this community for a good while now and now finally becoming a member. I frequently go offroading/overlanding in my 1991 FJ80 “The Onion” and i am a professional mechanic specializing in wiring, older and obscure fuel injection, and fabrication. Thank you!
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois.

Actus542

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Adams
Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4RTA
Greeting to all; I don’t know if I introduced myself or if went through or what, so I will do it again. I am Dan have 2021 gladiator eco diesel, 4:56 gears air lockers and 37s, roofnest RTT and ready to go. I drive my rig daily and trail ride every chance, rocks, whatever I can climb or go through I will try…lol
Welcome aboard from Virginia!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Greeting to all; I don’t know if I introduced myself or if went through or what, so I will do it again. I am Dan have 2021 gladiator eco diesel, 4:56 gears air lockers and 37s, roofnest RTT and ready to go. I drive my rig daily and trail ride every chance, rocks, whatever I can climb or go through I will try…lol
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound.