Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all,

Name: Megan Renee Hults

Rig: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Rig's Nickname: Bring The Reign

Experience Level: Moderate

*I also do photography if anyone wants some cool shots of themselves and their rigs.
Hello Megan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Name: Grant
Rig: 2019 Tundra
Wife's Rig: 2013 Land Cruiser
Experience: Intermediate. Lots of tent and RV camping as a kid. Lots of "Army camping." Had a several year-long rock crawling phase with a couple of Wranglers. Now wanting to get back into camping, introduce my young kids to camping, and take our camping adventures to the next level. I've watched Michael's Overland Bound YouTube channel for awhile. Excellent content. Happy to be here.
Hello Grant, welcome to Overland Bound!

PhilfromTx

Rank III

Contributor III

Texas
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Sims
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Phil and I'm in West Texas. I drive a 2019 4runner. We have tent camped our whole lives. I've been a car nerd since a teenager like most of us. Am fairly proficient in fixing things on the fly and usually have the tools to do it on hand. That has given our little squad to venture further off the beaten path in the quest of silence in the woods. Getting there in a cool rig is just a bonus.
I'm not rock crawling or mudding guy. Our goal is to have all we need in a smaller package than an f250 haha. Have been stalking overland/offroad forums for a long time and have finally decided to get involved.
Stoked to be here and can't wait to help in any way possible.

Attachments

Marty_d3f81b

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Medford, Jackson County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Marty
Last Name
LaDuke
Member #

Hey everyone!
Barcelona Red. My favorite. Welcome. I used to take my three kids and my mom in a VW Rabbit camping in that neck of the woods. Sometimes it felt like Overlanding
Marty

My name is Phil and I'm in West Texas. I drive a 2019 4runner. We have tent camped our whole lives. I've been a car nerd since a teenager like most of us. Am fairly proficient in fixing things on the fly and usually have the tools to do it on hand. That has given our little squad to venture further off the beaten path in the quest of silence in the woods. Getting there in a cool rig is just a bonus.
I'm not rock crawling or mudding guy. Our goal is to have all we need in a smaller package than an f250 haha. Have been stalking overland/offroad forums for a long time and have finally decided to get involved.

Last edited:

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi there I'm Mark I live with my wife of 47 years near Lake Conroe, just north of Houston, TX. I drive a 2021 Wrangler JL sport, 3.6, 8sp, 2.5 lift, 35 inch tires, 5:13 gears w front locker and pull a modified teardrop trailer with Timbren axle-less off road suspension. We are new to overlanding. Last year spent 2 weeks running in the Uray Colorado area. This year we spent 3+ week running parts of the continental between Denver and the Canadian border. Next summer it's 2+ months going to Alaska.
Hi Mark, welcome to Overland Bound.
Keep us posted on your Alaska trip.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound Phil.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey everyone,
My name is Kyle and Im a student at the University of Alabama, I just got my new 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 diesel back in July (ordered in April). So far ive only been able to take a trip to a drive on beach back home in Florida and a few day trips to various forests in alabama. Im looking forward to learning and hearing from you all and hopefully getting out to do a true overlanding trip soon.
View attachment 242719View attachment 242720
Hi Kyle. Welcome to Overland Bound from Southern CA.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi all,

Name: Megan Renee Hults

Rig: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Rig's Nickname: Bring The Reign

Experience Level: Moderate

*I also do photography if anyone wants some cool shots of themselves and their rigs.
Welcome to Overland Bound Megan.

PhilfromTx

Rank III

Contributor III

Texas
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Sims
Member #

Hey everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound Phil.
Thanks Lyle! Very happy to be here

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone!
Hallo Phil
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden