Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi All, Jade here from Bokdrol_Adventures

Excited to be joining this community :sunglasses:

Rig: 94 Nissan Patrol GQ TD42
Experience: Novice

View attachment 192308
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.
Hello from Truckee, Ca.

2017 Tacoma DCLB
Intermediate experience
welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Just joined from Devon UK. Getting back into overlanding after a few years break.
Welcome to the OB crew, to get started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a lot of useful information on almost every aspect of overlanding, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer you advice. Be sure to check out the vehicle build threads, there you can find lots of ideas to incorporate into your own build.

TheGoof

Rank I

Contributor III

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Mosher
Hello Everyone. I'm Mike and I just stumbled into overlanding about a year ago when Covid hit. It started as entertainment, checking out YouTube videos, and the idea of overlanding sounded interesting the more I learned about it. I'm not sure my wife agrees, but time will tell.

Rig: 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU (pretty much stock)
Overlanding Experience: Novice

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone. I'm Mike and I just stumbled into overlanding about a year ago when Covid hit. It started as entertainment, checking out YouTube videos, and the idea of overlanding sounded interesting the more I learned about it. I'm not sure my wife agrees, but time will tell.

Welcome to Overland Bound Mike
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @diabetiktaco
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Outlanders, glad to be here ..I just picked up a 2004 Lexus GX 470.. Hoping to find some help with spots to go in Northeast Pa..
Welcome to Overland Bound
To help you find spots to go, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
HI! My name is Austin. I'm a Firefighter, Entrepreneur, and independent creator with a lifelong interest in Adventure, Off-roading, and Overlanding. I started "Overlanding" mid 2003 with an old beat up Ford Ranger 4x4. Recently in 2020, as a project to share my Overlanding enthusiasm and help others I started social media endeavors. We have the major 4, just google us...

Current Vehicle:
2018 Toyota Tundra Flatbed
2020 Four Wheel Camper
(heavily modded for adventure purposes)

Offroad/Overlanding Experience: Mucho

View attachment 193016
Welcome to Overland Bound Austin.
Great looking rig, my daughter and son in law have the same camper and love it.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
Pittsburgh, PA
2017 Land Rover Discovery
Total novice. Have driven all over the US but always on roads. Looking to get to more places off the beaten path.
Looking forward to seeing some of you out there.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is William and this is my wife Aleeah. Ive always had mustangs as that is my passion but this past week I traded it in on a 18 Colorado crew cab 4x4 and it is still bone stock. I’m pretty novice at overlanding. The most off-roading thing I’ve done is driving my sxs (side by side) in the mud parks here in nc. But I’ve always watched videos of overlanding and always wanted to do it! We are out here in south eastern North Carolina near Wilmington! And I’m looking for things I should do to my truck.
Welcome To Overland Bound William and Aleeah
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Reactions: Likaboss302

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, Rob from Vancouver WA, just a bit north of Portland, OR. I have an 06 Forester, mild lift and decent tires.
Only one real overland trip (central Oregon, back in 2018, following a tricked out 4Runner lol), but looking to do more.
I love just getting out and exploring the back roads of South Washington, mostly the Gifford Pinchot national forest area.
The Subaru has been surprisingly good so far. The only time I've gotten stuck was in 14+ inches of snow.
My normal adventure buddy is moving to Texas, so I am looking to meet new people to adventure with.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information. And I see he has already made contact with you, Mike is a great resource.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
My name is Clark... I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I've been overlanding for over 40 years... well we called it 4 wheeling then. Started with a '69 Landcruiser... slept under the stars and under the 'cruiser when it rained... yes, you heard that correctly... that was actually our planned place to sleep. Then went to a '75 Landrcruiser with a Chevy 350... until the higher RPMs spun some of the bearings in the stock 4 speed transmission, fixed it myself then sold it. Then to a 72 Chevy Blazer. At least I could sleep inside then... Now...

Now I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD with a custom All-Terrain camper... the first one they sold. I have it modified for me and I'll never sell it. It'll go most anywhere I ask.

I generally take my time at camping...traveling...and generally enjoying myself... retired Parks Administrator and business owner... currently spend time in my shop, in the yard and learning archery.

I'll try to attach a pic of the camper...View attachment 192941
Hello Clark, welcome from Phoenix.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Wow! Great set up guys. I’m new to the scene. My name is Jesse from Houston tx. I have a 02 Toyota 4Runner 2wd that fell into my lap about 2 months ago.
Currently I flushed coolant, oil change, added some steering fluid and renewed the tags. Lol.
The real additions are.
New tires. ( kumho A/T tires )
Painted the oem wheels ( plasti dipped )
Yup that’s it.

Next week
Running board delete
Roof rack
New suspension
Bed liner the whole rig
Diy water containment with spigot
I think that’s it for one week.

And hopefully by May I can take a small trip somewhere close to home with my son and make some memories.
Here are some pictures of the rig. Will take new pics once she’s bed lined and racked up.
Hello Jesus, welcome to the community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Y'all, I'm Mike from Corpus Christi, TX. I'm now retired from the fire department and am seeking new adventures.
My experience overlanding is limited, but I've owned several 4x4's (3 Jeep Cherokee's Classics and a couple of Jeep Liberty's)
My current rig is a 2008 Lexus GX470. Rig Pix to follow.
I love to head down the beach locally for some beach camping and surf fishing.
Hello Mike, welcome to the community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all, Rob from Vancouver WA, just a bit north of Portland, OR. I have an 06 Forester, mild lift and decent tires.
Only one real overland trip (central Oregon, back in 2018, following a tricked out 4Runner lol), but looking to do more.
I love just getting out and exploring the back roads of South Washington, mostly the Gifford Pinchot national forest area.
The Subaru has been surprisingly good so far. The only time I've gotten stuck was in 14+ inches of snow.
My normal adventure buddy is moving to Texas, so I am looking to meet new people to adventure with.
Hello Robert, welcome to the community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello! My name is William and this is my wife Aleeah. Ive always had mustangs as that is my passion but this past week I traded it in on a 18 Colorado crew cab 4x4 and it is still bone stock. I’m pretty novice at overlanding. The most off-roading thing I’ve done is driving my sxs (side by side) in the mud parks here in nc. But I’ve always watched videos of overlanding and always wanted to do it! We are out here in south eastern North Carolina near Wilmington! And I’m looking for things I should do to my truck.
Hello William, welcome to the OB community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
HI! My name is Austin. I'm a Firefighter, Entrepreneur, and independent creator with a lifelong interest in Adventure, Off-roading, and Overlanding. I started "Overlanding" mid 2003 with an old beat up Ford Ranger 4x4. Recently in 2020, as a project to share my Overlanding enthusiasm and help others I started social media endeavors. We have the major 4, just google us...

Current Vehicle:
2018 Toyota Tundra Flatbed
2020 Four Wheel Camper
(heavily modded for adventure purposes)

Offroad/Overlanding Experience: Mucho

View attachment 193016
Hello Austin, welcome from Phoenix.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Michael, welcome to the OB community.