• HTML tutorial

skidrow

Rank I

Enthusiast I

alabama
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FSH
Great day, Happy to become a part of the community. Only overlanding was done with military tours overseas; couldn't afford the milage for the Hummvee.

Rig: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Experience: Beginner

Mississippi Sasquatch

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Member #

Just joined up recently! My name is Josh aka Sasquatch. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast but spend a lot of time in Northern Michigan as well. (Married a Native American Yooper) I'm currently outfitting an 08' Jeep Wrangler and designing an adventure trailer to fit my needs. Excited about being a member of this community and looking forward to learning from you all and maybe giving back any ideas I can offer.

cbechtold

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasanton, CA
Member #

Hey guys! So I got the email today saying that I'm part of the crew!

I currently reside in Pleasanton, CA. My rig is a 2001 Toyota Tacoma DCSB SR5 4x4 TRD with some goodies that have been added on over the years. For general overlanding experience, I'm pretty novice. I've done road trips before, never any serious overlanding trips. However, I've been in the off-road scene since I was a child, and for the last decade, I've been co-piloting a 2007 SAS'd FJC that's been through it all.

Kodiaktundra907

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Edwin
Last Name
Micael
Member #

Hello everyone My name is Adam I'm from the last frontier and I'm currently building up a 1993 Isuzu Trooper LS. So far I have lifted it 3" front and 4" rear. The plan is pretty simple, the wife and I plan to tour around all the major roads here in Alaska.

This is how she looked when I bought her, For a steal at $700

Did a bit of work and mounted some 265/75r16s

Lift in progress. you can Already see the height difference in the rear fender.

Flexy.

Thats all so far. Truck is currently sitting with a clutch release bearing issue. I'll have that sorted out soon enough.
Welcome to Overland Bound. Glad to see another fellow Alaskan. Hope our region can grow like lower 48s.

Reactions: SLO Rob

BadMofo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lawrenceville, GA
Member #

New to the board. From Lawrenceville GA. Have an 89 S15 Jimmy I'm currently playing with. So far it has all drivetrain & running rear rebuilt. 3" lift with some tiny 235r15 a/ts. Rear end spooled, front open. Love this little truck! Had had the big lifted mud trucks but something about this compact I love, it is really at home on the intermediate trails it's seen. Sitting in the garage is a d44 front & 12bolt rear to complete a SAS in near future. Still trying to decide on a 33 or 35" tire so I can choose gearing accordingly. Has a very mild built 4.3 with TBI & a stage 3 internals 700r4 & 2200 stall, decent power & stays at 19mpg on road. Got a few buddies I ride with 1-2 times a month in North Georgia mountains. Grew up snow wheeling in Colorado as a kid & moved onto the big mud trucks later in life, now really enjoying getting into the overlanding. Is a very good family hobby for myself, wife & 2 kids (4yr son & 7yr daughter). Hope to learn some more here & meet new folks to ride with.
20170121_093423.jpg
20170107_152557.jpg

thomcl22

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Steamboat Springs Colorado
Member #

image.jpeg Howdy yall! New to the community. This is my rig 2002 Duramax. I've taken her around the country and will be driving it to Alaska and then down the pacific coast during the summer. (old picture I have a heavy duty bumper and new tires on it now)
I live in Steamboat Springs Colorado. I would say my overlanding experience is pretty intermediate.

Thanks
Thomas