Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey! Noobie here name is Jed I live in Boise, ID. Grew up driving logging & desert roads, but just getting into building up my vehicle for this. I have a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid AWD. I'm also an avid Gambler 500 (google it if you don't know) I have a 1995 Suzuki Swift that is getting built up as well.
Hello Jed, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Overland Bound folks!

Steve here, new member as of today, and glad to join.
Southern MD area, and still pretty new to the area.
I have a Tacoma sport (some pics included)
No actual overlanding experience, plenty of off road experience but it’s been awhile and looking to get back into it.

Glad to be here and look forward to meeting some local overlanders!

View attachment 156260View attachment 156263View attachment 156265
Hello Steve, welcome to the OB community. Nice pics.

Reactions: Kent R

JP-SLC

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Utah
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Peine
Member #

Hi all, Stumbled on Overland Bound on Youtube thought they were just another blogger until I caught the Last livestream. Checked it out and joined.
I have a 1960 Land Rover 109 "Fluffy" and live in Santa Cruz County, Calif. Looking forward to this pandemic being over! Been a Land Rover guy since 1973.
Wow! What a great looking rig!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New here, Finally decided to get a membership.
Tucson Arizona native, Love camping, checking out vistas, and getting behind the wheel. Have a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab with coilovers and a custom rear bumper.
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also get you in touch with the local Tucson meet-up if your intersted.

Overland Expo West is this July https://www.overlandexpo.com/west
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is James.
I’m from Omaha,Ne
I drive a 2000 Jeep XJ
I am an intermediate level camper.
I plan on building the Jeep up a little more this year. Currently 3” lift. 17” wheels from JK. I plan on building an overland trailer next year. I hope with a Jeep MJ pickup box View attachment 156302
Welcome to Overland Bound James.
The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @Prerunner1982, @Iwata77, @igtyr6

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all, Stumbled on Overland Bound on Youtube thought they were just another blogger until I caught the Last livestream. Checked it out and joined.
I have a 1960 Land Rover 109 "Fluffy" and live in Santa Cruz County, Calif. Looking forward to this pandemic being over! Been a Land Rover guy since 1973.
Great looking rig.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey! Noobie here name is Jed I live in Boise, ID. Grew up driving logging & desert roads, but just getting into building up my vehicle for this. I have a 2019 Rav4 Hybrid AWD. I'm also an avid Gambler 500 (google it if you don't know) I have a 1995 Suzuki Swift that is getting built up as well.
Welcome to Overland Bound Jed
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @David H
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.

Reactions: Rav4Idaho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overland Bound folks!

Steve here, new member as of today, and glad to join.
Southern MD area, and still pretty new to the area.
I have a Tacoma sport (some pics included)
No actual overlanding experience, plenty of off road experience but it’s been awhile and looking to get back into it.

Glad to be here and look forward to meeting some local overlanders!

View attachment 156260View attachment 156263View attachment 156265
Welcome to Overland Bound Steve.
Great looking rig.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Overland Expo East is in October.
About EAST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Las Vegas, NV area
99 toyota 4runner / BFG T/A KO2 Tires w/ Pro comp wheels/ icon 2.5 coilover kit with EMU 890 Rear coil springs/ bumper guard/ roof basket.
Exp. Novice
View attachment 156244
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @HappyOurOverlanding
Your Regional Director is @Narbob for additional help or information.

jmunk801

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pleasant Grove
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Munk
Hello, My name is Jason and I am interested in overlapping as a means to explore new opportunities. Currently, my wife and I have a stock 2016 Subaru Outback that we will use for the short term while we break into this new world. We live in Utah County, Utah, and enjoy everything about the desert so far. Can't wait to get started!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey Gene!

Wow stellar rig! I actually just passed through Boulder Creek after going to the coast this past weekend beating the inland heat. Currently there isn’t a regular meet up on your side of the hill but the east bay has one. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through November. Our next meet up will be June 14th, HOPEFULLY in person! But the Zoom meetings have been good as well.

This is the regular meet up info

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out
632A1EDA-961A-4A19-9652-001D2DD66B4B.jpeg

Reactions: Big G and Kent R

solorzanoc34

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Cesar
Last Name
Solorzano
Member #

The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @HappyOurOverlanding
Your Regional Director is @Narbob for additional help or information.

Hello Kent,

Excited to be part of Overland Bound. thank you for the above information and link. very helpful and much appreciated.

best regards,
Cesar

Richalicious

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kirkland, WA, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Kim
Member #

Don't know if this posting will make any sense because I am SO SO SO HAPPY to have finally joined. I have been following the OB Instagram page for quite some time and now regretting not joining sooner as the #'s have sky rocketed since I started following to now. I always felt that if I didn't have the correct vehicle, I shouldn't be part of the club as I don't think a twin turbo charged 08 Mustang would have done well Overlanding :grimacing:. I began my adventure in building an Overland vehicle about 6 months in hope of being able to enjoy the outdoors with my father. My father was in a very bad car accident 3 years ago where he had broken his neck, back, skull, leg, and ankle (among many other injuries) and has not been able to go out since. My father was an avid camper and hiker and he truly misses the outdoors. Since he is no longer mobile and can only travel short distances walking, I thought why not build something that can get my Dad where he wants to go!

1) Will be uploading photos soon !
2) Kirkland, WA
3) 2014 Ram 1500 Limited Laramie Crew Cab
4) Avid back packer and experienced offroader with quads. New to the truck/jeep wheeling scene but many years of recovery and logistics as I use to own my own logistics company.

TerraRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Richland, WA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Don't know if this posting will make any sense because I am SO SO SO HAPPY to have finally joined. I have been following the OB Instagram page for quite some time and now regretting not joining sooner as the #'s have sky rocketed since I started following to now. I always felt that if I didn't have the correct vehicle, I shouldn't be part of the club as I don't think a twin turbo charged 08 Mustang would have done well Overlanding :grimacing:. I began my adventure in building an Overland vehicle about 6 months in hope of being able to enjoy the outdoors with my father. My father was in a very bad car accident 3 years ago where he had broken his neck, back, skull, leg, and ankle (among many other injuries) and has not been able to go out since. My father was an avid camper and hiker and he truly misses the outdoors. Since he is no longer mobile and can only travel short distances walking, I thought why not build something that can get my Dad where he wants to go!

2) Kirkland, WA
4) Avid back packer and experienced offroader with quads. New to the truck/jeep wheeling scene but many years of recovery and logistics as I use to own my own logistics company.
Welcome! By all means, post up the mods. There are many that may benefit from your ideas and adjustments. It will be nice for your father to get back out there!

Reactions: Big G and Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

2) Kirkland, WA
Welcome Rich,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Greg Eigsti and @Gabriel Bozeman are your closest Member Representatives.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rosey
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Ubiety and Kent R

BlackBearWK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ellsworth AFB, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Will
Last Name
Patrick
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5MIL
Hey all,,

My name is Will. Glad to be part of the community!

Rig: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm a novice to overlanding. Have done backpacking a camping trips though.

Attachments