Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Rochester, MN
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Marshall
Welcome! Nice to see another Pro-4x on here. Do you have any plans for your truck? Feel free to check out my build thread for some ideas!
I'll check it out for sure! New tires on the way, and a small lift from Bilstein 5100's, in the near future, and sound deadening is all for now. Aside from that, just put a CarPlay radio in, backup camera installed, and got the factory subwoofers working.

Reactions: Kent R

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Travis here, wanted to introduce myself. I’m currently stationed in Germany! I own a 2017 White T4R Pro. New to this game and I’ve seen many Quarantine Projects already in the DIY! Thanks for having me and looking forward to reading and learning. Stay Safe!
Hello Travis,

Welcome to OB and Mid Europe.
Good luck with the DIY and I hope to see you soon.

I hope to make a round trip through Mid Europe when this is possible again. Hope to meet up by then.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: Kent R and SLO Rob

Dre01SS

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Andre
Last Name
Urquiza
Member #

Hello!

My name is Andre, new guy here.. looking to find new places to get lost at with the family and dogs, and meet some good people along the way!

I'm from the Atlanta Metro area
Rig is a 2013 Ford F-150 Raptor
Experience... a little bit of everything, but novice to overlanding

Rig photo from a day spent at Tray Mountain (North GA)
Raptor - NGA.png

Last edited:

JohnKeller

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FIQ
Ahoy there folks.

I just joined from Australia. Currently driving a mostly stock Landcruiser 76 series. The thing doesn't even have power windows or central locking, I love its simplicity.

The photo was taken on a day trip to Gunbower National Park on the border of Victoria and New south Wales about a week before everything started closing down. It wasn't serious Four wheel driving or touring, but there were still a few small bog holes to get through.

At any rate. I'm looking forward to the community.

Cheers
Gday mate,

Welcome. Nice rig.

My brother and I are heading down under in October and will be touring for 8 weeks. That is the lord willing. Our plan is more overlanding via a camper van and trains. Flying into Sydney for a few days and then up the coast to Cairns and then south around to Melbourne and Adelade. Then up the gut to Coober Pedy and then?????? The Would love to do some real overlanding like you, Ronny and Andrew St Pierre do but getting a rig may be an issue.

Any how wished to say hi and maybe run with you.

Best,

John

Reactions: Ulysses and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Bill (@bhtundra ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We do have a reoccurring meet up in Round Rock so keep an eye our of that once the current state of the country normalizes.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Mark (@Mark Daughn ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Like I mentioned to Bill above, we do have a reoccurring meet up in Round Rock so keep an eye our of that once regular life resumes.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Brandon (@Pandorin ) welcome from Oklahoma. I see you are a ham. Hope you can join our weekly Friday night Echolink net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web
If you don't have access to an Echolink/DMR/Allstar enabled repeater don't worry, many of us use the Echolink app on our computer or smart device.

PA Chuck D

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clarksville, TN
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Drury
Member #

Hello and thanks for having me! Brand new, just joined today. My name is Chuck D and I'm in Clarksville, TN. I'm working on a 2001 Land Rover Discovery 2 build. Started with mechanical stuff first, but have since had Terra Frima HD suspension, Terra Firma 16x8 Black steal wheels with AT Ironman 285/75r16. Rides a lot smoother now. Looking forward to getting new ideas and learn the ropes! I love the outdoors and traveling. I spent 10yrs in the Army and still love being in the woods. I've already acquired a 3 y/o CVT Mt. Shasta, but no roof rack yet. I couldn't pass up the deal. Here is the rig so far....

Stay safe!

Attachments

Last edited:

AlejandroM

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Winter Garden, Florida, EE. UU.
First Name
Alejandro
Last Name
Malave
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4YRX
Hello everyone! My name is Alejandro, and I currently live in Orlando, Fl. I have a 2011 Jeep JK that I love to death, and ive been slowly upgrading it since I first got it out of the dealership. I have been on a few overlanding trips with my group of friends, and this picture is from out first team outing back in December 2019. I believe that I still got a lot to learn, so I am really excited to be part of this community.

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello Overlanders,

My beautiful wife and I have relocated to SW Kansas and my marathon running days are over. We use to be on the road all the time building windfarms and now it is time to go overlanding for fun and vacation.

I am close to closing a deal on a 08 GX470 (stock) and have really enjoyed reading all of the different builds and adventures so far.

So we will all be able to gather and be social and I look forward to meeting the locals and the new adventures that are in store for us.

Kind Regards,

Don & Anita.
Greetings from NE Oklahoma