Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Southern Utah.. some of the best trails in the world, stuck between Rocky Mountain and Southwest.. We need to pull together and get to know who is around. I know there are some of you close by, lets plan something!

Attachments

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
I live in northern AZ and would be down to cruise up for a camp & wheel trip for sure!

Reactions: Cendee

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Southern Utah.. some of the best trails in the world, stuck between Rocky Mountain and Southwest.. We need to pull together and get to know who is around. I know there are some of you close by, lets plan something!
You probably already have seen this document, the main thing it can help you with is sending a message to the area you are targeting.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/want-to-start-a-new-meet-up.20781/

Any questions just message me @Kent R

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
Some of us Northern UT, OLB members met up last Sat. in Layton. What we are thinking is a camping weekend with base camp around the St. George , Toquerville Falls, Hurricane area with a Sat. trail day. Mid March. None of us were too familiar with the area as far as boon-docking places or a good day trail.

I volunteered to setup a rally point. Ive done some dry camping around the Virgin Area, but where we setup base camp, should be determined by what trail or trails we would run.

Anyone have any suggestions on trail or camp?

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

If you do some kind of meet up try to shoot for weekends.

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
If you do some kind of meet up try to shoot for weekends.
Will do, I think that works better for most.. the campout in March will be for sure

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
We were thinking Friday night march 15th and Sat March 16 with people going their own way and doing their own thing on Sunday. It's hard to get a date everything agrees to.

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
We were thinking Friday night march 15th and Sat March 16 with people going their own way and doing their own thing on Sunday. It's hard to get a date everything agrees to.
Perfect, sometimes you just have to pick a date and who ever can make it shows up, I'll post a few spots on a map for people to look at when I get a min later and then maybe we can get a location set.

Reactions: Runtble

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I'm a short drive from Southern Utah and would love to come down.
How are those new shocks and springs working out for you? Had a chance to stretch them at all?

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

How are those new shocks and springs working out for you? Had a chance to stretch them at all?
Oh they are great. Played in Moab all weekend. Stretched them out on Top of the World, Poison Spider and Hells Revenge .

Reactions: A-Aron

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
It would be nice seeing you and Tina again. I don't foresee this being as many miles as the Alpine Loop trail that we did, but it should be fun.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Does anyone have plans to head out somewhere this weekend? I am available Friday after 4pm and have Monday off. Would love to get out for the long weekend.

Runtble

Rank II

Member I

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Member #

My rig is throwing a CEL so I'm gonna have to pull the throttle body and EGR/IAC & O2 sensors this weekend. If I'm done in time, I'm off Monday and could definitely do a day trip.