Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Come out and help support the Oroville Hope Center and its efforts to help those who lost everything in the Camp Fire! We are meeting at 515 Main Street in Downtown Chico from 10AM - 1PM. Come on by for as little as much as you can! We will be accepting gift card and new kitchen item donations to give to the Oroville Hope Center. We hope to see you there! Cohosted by Tim @ordinaryoverland.

View Rally Point

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Come out and help support the Oroville Hope Center and its efforts to help those who lost everything in the Camp Fire! We are meeting up in the parking area near Logan\'s Roadhouse from 10AM - 1PM. Come on by for as little as much as you can! We will be accepting gift card and new kitchen item donations to give to the Oroville Hope Center. We hope to see you there! Cohosted by Tim @ordinaryoverland.
Planning on being there....

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
We are going to try and make it.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Great time!!! Lots of OLB members representing. And I got to meet @Chadlyb from the NW region. Chad and I have been conversing on the forum for a long time and it was great to finally meet in person. @Jedi he's is your guy!

Reactions: Chadlyb and Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Great time!!! Lots of OLB members representing. And I got to meet @Chadlyb from the NW region. Chad and I have been conversing on the forum for a long time and it was great to finally meet in person. @Jedi he's is your guy!
Thank you @Kent R . It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Spent some time together for a great cause. Trisha and I enjoyed getting to know our OB family and making new friends. Also a pleasure to meet and spend time with @Corrie @Michael . Very eye opening to see the devastation in Paradise and the continued efforts to help those affected. Thank all those who attended and supported this event. Look forward to Supporting more events like this in the future.