Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Great looking forward. So we can check out the possibilities for the next OB Europe Meet-up. Talked to the owner briefly and we are able to book the whole camp (50+ vehicle).

Super stoked to see you again.

Reactions: Sven and El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Moin Leute, Thore bringt seinen Grill mit. Ich wollte Paddys und Brot etc für Burger mitbringen. Seid ihr damit einverstanden ?
So you mean Thore is bringing his grill and you want to bring paddys and bread etc. for burgers and you want to know if we agree? But of course. That's a great plan. We'll bring some bratwurst and salad. Drinks everyone brings as he wants, I suggest. And then we share everything together. A good plan!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you. It will be great.

See you Sunday,
Bjoern

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Moin Leute, Thore bringt seinen Grill mit. Ich wollte Paddys und Brot etc für Burger mitbringen. Seid ihr damit einverstanden ?
So you mean Thore is bringing his grill and you want to bring paddys and bread etc. for burgers and you want to know if we agree? But of course. That's a great plan. We'll bring some bratwurst and salad. Drinks everyone brings as he wants, I suggest. And then we share everything together. A good plan!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you. It will be great.

See you Sunday,
Bjoern
Sound great. Thanks to both of youse

Reactions: El-Dracho

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Counting hours. Sweet that @vanlife4x4 is joining too.
I bought some burgers (8) so that should be fine.
The plan is to arrive around 2pm. And we could take @Sven spot (31) to use is as our base camp if that’s ok with you @Sven? Otherwise there is a super sweet cafe approximately 10‘ walk away we could go and have a beer and fish bun. But anyways… the most important things is that people are excited.

See you tomorrow.

Reactions: vanlife4x4

Sven

Mid Europe Local Expert
Launch Member

Explorer I

Schenefeld, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Counting hours. Sweet that @vanlife4x4 is joining too.
I bought some burgers (8) so that should be fine.
The plan is to arrive around 2pm. And we could take @Sven spot (31) to use is as our base camp if that’s ok with you @Sven? Otherwise there is a super sweet cafe approximately 10‘ walk away we could go and have a beer and fish bun. But anyways… the most important things is that people are excited.

See you tomorrow.
I‘m happy to provide my spot, c u tomorrow

Reactions: XC70_OVERLANDER