EU Mid Europe Meetup at Adventure Southside expo 2024 in southern Germany, Europe

• HTML tutorial

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Now the Adventure Northside is just over and already there is a date for the Adventure Southside in summer 2024. And such an overlanding expo is an ideal meeting place to meet like-minded people and have a good time.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
It's still a while away and I don't know if I'll go to Southside again next year. But I just put the date here so that we don't lose track in view of the many events. And such an expo is always a nice options to meet like-minded people and other members.

Reactions: BulliCruiser

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
It would be nice to meet poeple of the group in Europe do you know where in Germany it will be held ?
Hi Dimitri,

Absolutely, those expos are always a good place to meet and talk. We have done this often over the last few years and met with OB members at various expos. Always been great. By the way, the week after next we will meet at the OTTO expo in Germany. You can also find the meetup here under the MidEurope Rally Points.

Location for the Adventure Southside as in the last years at the fair trade center Friedrichshafen near Lake Constance, I assume. Please see Rally Point details for the exact address. The camparea is a bit to walk from the expo but not that far.

Greetings,
Bjoern