Launch Member

Contributor I

Europe
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Haex
Member #

Overland Beer instead of Overland Bound, we may have to do a meetup at Westvleteren. :laughing:

I love Bernardus 12, any decent Prik&Tik should have them. Plz PM me the cost and I'll pay you back at the meet if that's OK for you. I could also pay you back in kind with a yellow waterproof outdoor case. See photo of mine with recovery gear.

Attachments

Reactions: PeterC

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Overland Beer instead of Overland Bound, we may have to do a meetup at Westvleteren. :laughing:

I love Bernardus 12, any decent Prik&Tik should have them. Plz PM me the cost and I'll pay you back at the meet if that's OK for you. I could also pay you back in kind with a yellow waterproof outdoor case. See photo of mine with recovery gear.
What are the dimensions ?

AdventurousRover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leuven, België
First Name
Ruud
Last Name
Boydens
Member #

Is there already any view on the planning? I'd love to come but I have family commitments on saturday afternoon

MarkD

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Is there already any view on the planning? I'd love to come but I have family commitments on saturday afternoon
Yes there is, i have updated the rally point. Saturday we will drive some lanes starting in oirschot and i expect to be around the leende exit of the A2 at 15:00 at the latest if that helps?

Reactions: AdventurousRover

MarkD

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

So i have updated the Rally point, a couple of questions for you guys

Please send me a message confirming your attendance and expected arrival.

driving the tracks on Saturday, we can stop in a cafe or just take our own food and stop on the trail somewhere?

Sunday i didn't make a plan, if there is interest i can make a second route in a different direction?

Some people can not make it Friday night and will join us Saturday morning and stay Saturday night, its also fine

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
We won’t be able to make it. On the same weekend we’ll be attending the Buschtaxi Treffen (BTT) in Germany. It’s a must do for the LC lovers. Have a great time!

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48