Meet up Mid Europe late Summer

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Tomaz

Rank 0

Contributor I

Europe
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Haex
Overland Beer instead of Overland Bound, we may have to do a meetup at Westvleteren. :laughing:

I love Bernardus 12, any decent Prik&Tik should have them. Plz PM me the cost and I'll pay you back at the meet if that's OK for you. I could also pay you back in kind with a yellow waterproof outdoor case. See photo of mine with recovery gear.

Attachments

WouterP

Rank V
Supporter

Enthusiast II

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Overland Beer instead of Overland Bound, we may have to do a meetup at Westvleteren. :laughing:

I love Bernardus 12, any decent Prik&Tik should have them. Plz PM me the cost and I'll pay you back at the meet if that's OK for you. I could also pay you back in kind with a yellow waterproof outdoor case. See photo of mine with recovery gear.
What are the dimensions ?

MarkD

Rank V

Contributor II

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Is there already any view on the planning? I'd love to come but I have family commitments on saturday afternoon
Yes there is, i have updated the rally point. Saturday we will drive some lanes starting in oirschot and i expect to be around the leende exit of the A2 at 15:00 at the latest if that helps?

Reactions: AdventurousRover

MarkD

Rank V

Contributor II

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

So i have updated the Rally point, a couple of questions for you guys

Please send me a message confirming your attendance and expected arrival.

driving the tracks on Saturday, we can stop in a cafe or just take our own food and stop on the trail somewhere?

Sunday i didn't make a plan, if there is interest i can make a second route in a different direction?

Some people can not make it Friday night and will join us Saturday morning and stay Saturday night, its also fine