Mechanic recommendations Mesa Arizona

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

darin.explore

Rank I

Traveler I

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7VAD
Need some help locating a good honest mechanic in the Mesa Arizona area. Looking to buy a vehicle and need someone to look it over before we put down our hard earned money.
Thanks for any help....

Graeman

Rank VI

Advocate I

North Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7CRJ
What kind of vehicle is it? I don't know of any mobile guys who can look over a vehicle for you, buy there are plenty of people who are on forums that own a vehicle like yours that can be of more help than a generic auto guy.

darin.explore

Rank I

Traveler I

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7VAD
We are looking at a Ford van to use for camping an adventure trips. We don't need a mobile service, we can drive it to a shop for them to look it over.

Reactions: Graeman

Jeep jeeep

Rank 0

Contributor II

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
Need some help locating a good honest mechanic in the Mesa Arizona area. Looking to buy a vehicle and need someone to look it over before we put down our hard earned money.
Thanks for any help....
I know this is way after the fact but, McKay's auto in Mesa is the place to go. It's so hard to find a honest shop anymore but AJ lives on his reputation. I drive from surprise for oil changes if that says anything.