• HTML tutorial

dagen

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oakland, CA
Member #

@twin magnolias
We did use all four. The folks had dug in pretty deep and so we needed to get all the wheels on top of the sand. They were buried up to the frame in sand. We dug out with shovels and put the maxtrax as far as possible under the wheels. Then worked like a charm after that. Was just a matter of placing them in front of the wheels several times to get out of the soft stuff.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Ready for the big fish story? @GoldenStateAdventure and I were in Pismo too and in his Grand Cherokee, he pulled out a Ford duality 4x towing a 5th wheel with quads in the back. I stuck my Maxsa Escaper buddies under the Fords rear wheel set. He snatched it out. Lots of cash changed hands by bystanders!
They don't fit together like Maxtrax, but.... love em.

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Ready for the big fish story? @GoldenStateAdventure and I were in Pismo too and in his Grand Cherokee, he pulled out a Ford duality 4x towing a 5th wheel with quads in the back. I stuck my Maxsa Escaper buddies under the Fords rear wheel set. He snatched it out. Lots of cash changed hands by bystanders!
They don't fit together like Maxtrax, but.... love em.
Well, it was a Grand Cherokee, so no contest... 8>D

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

I have them, but have never had to use them myself. I always carry them during the winter though and I've helped a handful of people get out of a snow banks or ditches with them. I fully trust their usability and now that I'm getting into more overlanding, I'm sure they'll come in handy.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly