MaxTrax group buy

• HTML tutorial

Aikiman

Rank 0

Contributor I

I have been looking at buying Maxtrax. I contacted them and they said if we get 20 people signed on for a group buy, they will offer a 15% discount (full size tracks are $300.). They will charge shipping (for example $13 to SF Bay Area; more further away). So will shipped direct to you from them. Not tax. If you want a color not in stock they will back order it and send it when they get it (they said they are always getting in shipments from AU).

I would need a list of those interested.

Aikiman

OkieMizzou

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Darby, Montana, USA
First Name
Tracy
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7MTP
Just seeing this. I'd be interested but only for the next couple of months. Otherwise, I'll end up picking some up anyway. You might have to ask an admin to make this a sticky so that it gets noticed.

Reactions: Pindal

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
I am interested, but since I am headed to Expo West this year, might see if they're running any deals and might pick a set up.

Reactions: grubworm

Thomas B

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clara, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GUK
I’m in! Keep me updated if we get to 20. Definitely want to buy a pair.

Bilbo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MBN
I always see them in orange but I'd like them in olive drab. It's got that bada** military look!

VRE-TRAK

Rank 0

Contributor I

Florida
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Barringer
Good Day Guys!
I'm still new to the overland community but we are a manufacture of police and military equipment 100% American made and manufactured. We just launched a new product call the VRE-TRAK it's a traction board that outperforms everything on the market today. I'm not sure if anyone's still in the market for a high quality board but since I'm the manufacture of them we can assist on getting whom ever the best, strongest board today. We have a holding weight limit of 35,500 lbs+ Were searching for a bigger vehicles. I have discount codes and i will throw in a free bag for the community if anyone's interested.

VRE-Bearcat-Pic.jpgVRETRAK in SUV.jpgBrian Discount Code.png

KJOHNSTER

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Oakland, CA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YYR
I would be interested, but not sure if this is even still an active thread or if it already happened. Thoughts?

Reactions: VRE-TRAK