I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.When you become a badge-holding Overland Bound Member, you get access to the Map of OB Members . This allows you to see what other Overland Bound members are in your area!
Colors indicate the member status:
1. Platinum - Founder 500
2. Gold - OB Member
3. Bright Yellow - Benefactor
4. Green - Moderator
5. Black - Forum user, not member
There are a few steps to gaining access:
- You MUST be an OB Member (badge holder) and have your forum account upgraded to "Member" (you will have a gold banner in your forum profile card that says "Member".
- If you are not a member with an emblem, Go here: OB Member, then contact us to upgrade your forum account.
- You can now access the Member Map!
- In your user drop down menu, edit "Personal Details".
- Edit "Map Location" - This is your location on the member map.
PLEASE NOTE: The Member Map updates once a day at Midnight Pacific time. When you add yourself or make any changes to your location, please wait until after that time to see your changes.
- Also edit "Host and "Helper" to indicate if you are available for members to stay, ior call you for assistance!
Hi Corey! Thank you so much for support. Benefactors and Members are different. I'm going to put you in touch with @Amanda1248 whocan ask some questions, explain differences and get you all set for what you want to do. Look for an email shortly. Thank you!I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.
I have not heard from @Amanda1248 yet. I have a meetup I would like to put on the Rally Point Map. Is there anyway to get that put on?