Map of Members!

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Ron W.

Rank V

Advocate III

Draper, UT, USA
Member #

The map is missing a lot of members, myself included, and some of the functions do not seem to be working correctly since the upgrade.

Reactions: Kies

Csam09

Rank I

Contributor I

San Marcos, CA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Hi, I am having an issue with my account. I can't get the map to load right. My account does not show that I'm a member. I have already received the second email and activated my account. I have been posting about it on the new member thread for 3 days. Please Help!

mdub

Rank I

Contributor I

Bellingham, WA, USA
Member #

I'm having the same problem others here are having. After paying for a membership and clicking on the activation link in the email and submitting my code, It doesn't seem to have actually done anything to upgrade my account on the forums. I was going to give it a day or two before sending a message to Michael and Corrie, maybe they have to actually review each member upgrade?

Overland Wanderlust

Rank IV
Benefactor

Benefactor

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

When you become a badge-holding Overland Bound Member, you get access to the Map of OB Members . This allows you to see what other Overland Bound members are in your area!

Colors indicate the member status:

1. Platinum - Founder 500
2. Gold - OB Member
3. Bright Yellow - Benefactor
4. Green - Moderator
5. Black - Forum user, not member

There are a few steps to gaining access:
  • You MUST be an OB Member (badge holder) and have your forum account upgraded to "Member" (you will have a gold banner in your forum profile card that says "Member".
  • If you are not a member with an emblem, Go here: OB Member, then contact us to upgrade your forum account.
  • You can now access the Member Map!
  • In your user drop down menu, edit "Personal Details".

• Edit "Map Location" - This is your location on the member map.

• Also edit "Host and "Helper" to indicate if you are available for members to stay, ior call you for assistance!
PLEASE NOTE: The Member Map updates once a day at Midnight Pacific time. When you add yourself or make any changes to your location, please wait until after that time to see your changes.
I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.

Corey Morris

Michael

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Influencer II

Dublin, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.

Corey Morris
Hi Corey! Thank you so much for support. Benefactors and Members are different. I'm going to put you in touch with @Amanda1248 whocan ask some questions, explain differences and get you all set for what you want to do. Look for an email shortly. Thank you!

M

Overland Wanderlust

Rank IV
Benefactor

Benefactor

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

Hi Corey! Thank you so much for support. Benefactors and Members are different. I'm going to put you in touch with @Amanda1248 whocan ask some questions, explain differences and get you all set for what you want to do. Look for an email shortly. Thank you!

M
I have not heard from @Amanda1248 yet. I have a meetup I would like to put on the Rally Point Map. Is there anyway to get that put on?