Map does not retain zoom level

• HTML tutorial
D

danbrown

Hi,

iOS version of OB1. If you are on the map looking to see where members are located, you will typically zoom in to see a group of members that are clustered together. For example, I live near the Charlottesville VA area and I want to see which members are local to me. So I’ll zoom into the area to separate the members from a cluster to see the individual dots.

The annoying part is that when I click on a dot to see more info about the member, the map zooms back out clustering all the users together. It would be nice if the zoom didn’t changes so that you have to re-zoom every time you want to see the individual members.

Thanks,
Dan

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi,

iOS version of OB1. If you are on the map looking to see where members are located, you will typically zoom in to see a group of members that are clustered together. For example, I live near the Charlottesville VA area and I want to see which members are local to me. So I’ll zoom into the area to separate the members from a cluster to see the individual dots.

The annoying part is that when I click on a dot to see more info about the member, the map zooms back out clustering all the users together. It would be nice if the zoom didn’t changes so that you have to re-zoom every time you want to see the individual members.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan thank you. In the app, these are individual cases we have to address. You’ll note sometimes the map retains the zoom, and sometimes it does not.

I’ll capture this as a ticket for developers to address this case.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Reactions: danbrown
D

danbrown

Hi,

Thanks,
Dan
Dan thank you. In the app, these are individual cases we have to address. You’ll note sometimes the map retains the zoom, and sometimes it does not.

I’ll capture this as a ticket for developers to address this case.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Thank you!