• HTML tutorial

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I get home by 5:30. I live on the east side of town. where would you like to meet up?
The east works perfect.

Ideally a place with a large parking lot... and wings? Lol.

How about Pony Corral on Nairn?

I'm flexible with time.... after supper would be better..... how about 7:00 or later?

We should send a message out to all locals once we have this time and location hammered down.

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

It was a good visit with Bushnut and Blaz and myself.
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Next one:

Tuesday March 6
7:30 pm
Pony Corral on Nairn

.... and then perhaps once a month?

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Attendance for this Tuesday so far is now 5.

EDIT.... now up to 6

Last edited:

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
Very interesting fire set up...I'd love to see a closer photo. I'm not sure if you know or not but in Manitoba you can make a fire on the ground from November until May. During the summer months you fire MUST be in a contained receptacle. I built mine out of a stainless steel sink. I added legs and a removable cooking grate on top.
hope to meet you at the next meet up April 12.

Imperial Taco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Canada
Member #

Hey everyone ! I am a new member and also live in Winnipeg. Do you guys still do the meet ups mentioned above ? if so I'd love the chance to meet some of you and maybe hit some trails one of these days

Cheers

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
I'm heading out to St. Ambroise beach on Saturday. If anyone is interested in coming along or a meet up. please join us. we'll be on the far left of the beach.

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Hey guys! New to the overlanding scene. I live an hour west of Winnipeg, but travel to the whiteshell and over to kenora area quite often. Just looking for more camping spots a little closer to home!

Reactions: Winterpeg

bushnut

Rank 0

Traveler I

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Sp
nice to meet you. ya Manitoba is a difficult province to navigate. all the cool places you want to check out you can't get to from here and everything else is private farm land. have you explored the area between hwy 352 and hwy 5 between hwy 1 and north to 16? I've been looking at that area for a while....could be some nicer trail driving and camping.....

Reactions: Winterpeg

dbw

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
david
Last Name
wilton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Winnipeg. 2019 passport. nice To get out for a drive during lockdown. Dave.

Jason Lang

Rank III

Contributor III

Dauphin, MB, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Lang
Member #

My name is Jason and I am reconnecting to overlanding after a 15 year hiatus. Current rig is a Jeep JK. Currently did some day trips in Grand Rapids, Kettle Stones and the Porcupine Hills. Once CoVid is over looking to do a trip into Lynn Lake and then swing north into Saskatchewan.
Currently reside in the Dauphin area.

Attachments