Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Gold Country Overlands first Off Road trip, through Nevada, Placer, Yuba and Sierra counties. Experience the beautiful scenery and rich history that the Sierra Neveda's have to offer. Spend the day and maybe a night with great people who also enjoy exploring beautiful Northern California.

View Rally Point

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Excited for the first trip! We are planning to do the over night portion as well.
I am excited to, Justin and I di a quick pre-run and had a great time. I think this trip will be supper nice.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Where can I find a route description ?
I've got to add the GPX file to the Rally Point, but Deb and I are currently out on the coast for our Anniversary and there is limited to intermittent signal out here. As soon as I get home, I will jump on that...

The trail is mostly a dirt logging road, with little bit more rocky sections here and there... A few steep grades but nothing your rig will have a problem with..

Two Sheds

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Rally Point mentions nothing of where this trail is. Do we start by going past Bowman Lake and out by Jackson meadow and camp somewhere in between? Sorry, I come in peace!... just need to know where we’re going.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
Rally Point mentions nothing of where this trail is. Do we start by going past Bowman Lake and out by Jackson meadow and camp somewhere in between? Sorry, I come in peace!... just need to know where we’re going.
Mike will up load the route when he gets home.