Rank 0

Traveler I

Maine
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Berger
Member #

Hey all, just made an account. My name is nate and I live in Brunswick! Been jeeping and overlanding for just about a year now!
Hoping to see you all out sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

I'm thinking the second weekend in May on the 13th at Gritty McDuff's Portland Brew Pub
Gritties in Portland is tough for parking- suggest Gritties in Freeport where they have a huge lot and we can kick tires and check out rigs. They are pretty lax about letting folks drink beers in the lot too ;)

Reactions: Smatts

Explore Maine

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hartland Maine
Member #

Gritties in Portland is tough for parking- suggest Gritties in Freeport where they have a huge lot and we can kick tires and check out rigs. They are pretty lax about letting folks drink beers in the lot too ;)

The event is now going to be held at
Gritty McDuff's at 7 Lower Main St, Freeport Maine from 2pm to 6pm

DirigoOverland-Nate

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Maine, USA
Member #

Hey guys, just joined up. I’m in Freeport, Maine and slowly starting a build on an aging ‘08 Jeep Grand Cherokee that could use some new life. Looking forward to meeting up with with all of you!

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey folks - when not out wandering I often stay in the Portland area, though have roots all over the US. I've met a bunch of other OB folk at Overland Expo East and when camping and trading gear elsewhere around the c0untry, but don't think I've met any other OB-ers from Maine, yet. @Big110 and I keep threatening to meet up but haven't made it happen yet. We're both gone a lot.

I'm a van guy and have a kick-ass off-road trailer I just love. I've been gearing up for another long cross-country trip which may include a lot of Canada and western provinces, maybe into Alaska.

I'm down for another meet when it gets a bit nicer out. In the meantime though, if any of you are coming to Portland for anything and would like to meet up for a coffee or beer, let me know.
Maybe we can plan an outing of 2-3 vehicles to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia or somewhere.

roaddude_van-interior-9810-600.jpg

roaddude_van-xv2-sondors-readylights_bigbend-0804-600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ThundahBeagle