Maine Overlanders

• HTML tutorial

Ej Martin

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gray, ME
Member #

That looks like a blast! I can't keep up with more than one forum though. That said; I recently closed on 5 acres up near Sugarloaf. Maybe next summer we could do a meetup there? Lots of room for parking and a ton of dirt/logging roads in that area of the State.

Reactions: Explore Maine

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I love these photos, looks so beautiful. I also love that you have such a cool little overland vehicle. It really makes me happy to see such a variety of vehicles in this club and everyone being so supportive. I find I am liking the unique vehicles better than the highly modified usual ones.

Reactions: Explore Maine

Ej Martin

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gray, ME
Member #

So I've started planning some trips here in Maine. My rig is my daily driver and isn't meant for rock crawling, so anything too crazy is out.

That said, so far I have;

• Visit the B-52 Crash Site
  • Visit the abandoned trains on Eagle Lake
  • Drive the "backway" from Eustis to Jackman. (I just bought a lot near the Loaf and plan to use that as a base camp for a lot of stuff)
I grew up in Rumford so I've already explored that area pretty well. Any other trips you guys/gals recommend? I've never really spent much time in the Allagash wilderness, so I want to give that a go as well.

fire_chaser207

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

New Sharon, ME
Member #

So I've started planning some trips here in Maine. My rig is my daily driver and isn't meant for rock crawling, so anything too crazy is out.

That said, so far I have;

• Visit the B-52 Crash Site
  • Visit the abandoned trains on Eagle Lake
  • Drive the "backway" from Eustis to Jackman. (I just bought a lot near the Loaf and plan to use that as a base camp for a lot of stuff)
I grew up in Rumford so I've already explored that area pretty well. Any other trips you guys/gals recommend? I've never really spent much time in the Allagash wilderness, so I want to give that a go as well.
Hey EJ! Not sure you remember me at all, (Felicia Bell) but I graduated a year or two behind you, in your Brother's class. Cool to see you on here! Those are some wonderful trips you have planned! I've been to all three locations and was not disappointed!

Reactions: Steve