Traveler I

Maine
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Berger
Member #

Heya
My name is Nate and I'm a full time firefighter/emt. I've been a part of the jeeping community for about a year now and recently discovered Overlanding! Awesome group and I would love to become a part of it!
My rig is a 1978ish jeep cj5, she's awesome and named Pipe Dream as getting her going that's all it seemed like.
Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Big110 and Glenn

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Heya
My name is Nate and I'm a full time firefighter/emt. I've been a part of the jeeping community for about a year now and recently discovered Overlanding! Awesome group and I would love to become a part of it!
My rig is a 1978ish jeep cj5, she's awesome and named Pipe Dream as getting her going that's all it seemed like.
Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Welcome Nate ! :sunglasses:

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Hey Nate welcome aboard.

Southern neighbor down here in NH. If your free next Saturday we have a meet up happening next weekend at Hilton Park In Dover NH.

—————————

Hey Now!

Reactions: MA_Trooper

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

You in next weekend?

Do you still have that slicer?

—————————

Hey Now!

Pretty sure. I have to shoot a gig up at Sugarloaf but the weather doesnt look so great up that way, so it may get cx.

Slicer? refresh my memory!

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Pretty sure. I have to shoot a gig up at Sugarloaf but the weather doesnt look so great up that way, so it may get cx.

Slicer? refresh my memory!
The Pro Link 55

—————————

Hey Now!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome Nate. Glad you found Overland Bound. We are in the middle of some amazing growth and have some pretty great things starting soon. What part of Maine are you in?
Head over to the Meetups and Trip Planning sections of the forum to see when folks are getting together in your area. And if Facebook is up your ally the East Region now has a group you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OverlandBoundEast/

OutlawTJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Inwood, Ontario Canada
Member #

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see some pics of your rig I love those old CJs! And also I'm glad to see a brother firefighter on the forum! Happy adventures!

Thanks,

OutlawTJ
OB #4407