Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Camping from Friday till sunday. A tour on the saturday and visiting the fair on sunday

Gert-Jan

Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

Netherlands
First Name
Myfirstname
Last Name
mylastname
Member #

I'm tempted, just finishing up my camper trailer, which is based on a Narrow Track Sankey, almost read, so should be a great maiden voyage for her/us, and I was already thinking about attending the LRCH 4x4 camping show/trial day.

If I get the old girl (over 50 yrs old) done, I'll let you know whether or not I'll be attending.

Gert-Jan.

Mivida

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Netherlands
First Name
Sander
Last Name
Zeedijk
Member #

Too bad I have another event that saturday. But will be attending to the 4x4 event at sunday also.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Well, dont forget, we dont have a boot on that event. So, if you all are going, we should make an meeting point and time to meet up on the sunday.
I think 12.00 hours would be great and lets see, I guess Meeting up at the Dreamtrails stand would be a good one.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

So, for those who like to attend to a more extended meet, we can meet up in the evening at the campsite. http://www.dekommer.nl/
And for the tour on saturday I still have plenty of places open.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

As nobody said he would come to the campsite and drive the tour with us on the saturday, I think I will cancel my part of the event. If I go to the fair is a bit doubtfull in that case as we have another fair just the week after.
And there we have a full house here hat Dragonriders Travel HQ.
So, if nobody is interested, I leave it.
No problems, but it is just a matter of planning my thing.