HAVA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Boulder, CO
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Andrews
Hi, I’m new to the online overlanding community.

I’d like to buildout my 2019 Tacoma TRD OR DCSB with a custom, aluminum bed drawer, trays and fridge slide system. I don’t have the skills or tools to DIY.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, suggestions or recommendations. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I am not sure if they do custom designs, but you can try reaching out to Truck Vault. While I don't have their products in my Jeep, I have used them at work and I can tell you that the work they do is top notch and extremely durable. They are most certainly US based, just 45 minutes north of Seattle in Sedro-Woolley, WA.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I’d like to buildout my 2019 Tacoma TRD OR DCSB with a custom, aluminum bed drawer, trays and fridge slide system. Dunn & Watson in Australia have what I want, but I’d like to find a US supplier closer to home.
You might try these guys ( Custom Aluminum Boxes ) I've only seen their work at a distance but the what I saw was an impressive semi custom grooming/tack box.
Also check into places that do custom flat bed build outs for oil field work trucks.

Regards,
Boort

HAVA

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Boulder, CO
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Andrews
I am not sure if they do custom designs, but you can try reaching out to Truck Vault. While I don't have their products in my Jeep, I have used them at work and I can tell you that the work they do is top notch and extremely durable. They are most certainly US based, just 45 minutes north of Seattle in Sedro-Woolley, WA.
You might try these guys ( Custom Aluminum Boxes ) I've only seen their work at a distance but the what I saw was an impressive semi custom grooming/tack box.
Also check into places that do custom flat bed build outs for oil field work trucks.

Regards,
Boort
Thank you so much for the recommendations Jedi and Boort

Reactions: Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Thank you so much for the recommendations Jedi and Boort
You're welcome. I noticed in your Profile that you are in the Peoples Republic of Boulder. You might want to reach out to Broomfield Sheet Metal as well.
They have done some custom enclosures for the electricians that I know.

Boort

Reactions: HAVA