Looking for trails

• HTML tutorial

BrandonY

Rank 0

Traveler I

Any good trails to checkout around Stephenville, TX or Fort Worth, TX? New here so still learning.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Nothwest ohv park in bridgeport,
barnwell mnt ohv park in gilmer,
Blm land on red river north of henrietta off 79,
Trinity river trail, highly illegal private property but people still do it, i wont say where its at just google it there are a lot of forums about it,

Lots of dirt and rock backroads all over i have a mud rd next to my house that even the biggest baddest rigs in the area cant get down when its wet im constantly pulling folks out when it rains last one was a redbull box truck he made it about 5 ft off pavement before it was all over for em.

Attachments

Ramjet

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Azle
Member #

Nothwest ohv park in bridgeport,
barnwell mnt ohv park in gilmer,
Blm land on red river north of henrietta off 79,
Trinity river trail, highly illegal private property but people still do it, i wont say where its at just google it there are a lot of forums about it,

Lots of dirt and rock backroads all over i have a mud rd next to my house that even the biggest baddest rigs in the area cant get down when its wet im constantly pulling folks out when it rains last one was a redbull box truck he made it about 5 ft off pavement before it was all over for em.
Ha. I’ve been down all of those trails. Probably driven by your house as well. That red dirt is sloppy my friend. Tough stuff to get through. Hope to see you out there sometime.