Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I know some of you have had some custom vinyl work done, so I'm coming to you looking for an inexpensive source. I would like to have a few small (3/4"X6 or so) made with @explore_the_USA made with the Instagram logo in front. That way, folks that happen upon my vehicle know where to look for more information.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Steve

Reactions: murps

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Try Custom Ink ?

There is a local T-shirt place here that did vinyl, so maybe Custom Ink does. I had a T-shirt made there once.

EDIT: Just looked, they do bumper stickers, but have a 250 minimum.......................

Reactions: Steve

Gnasher_PNW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Graham, Washington
Member #

I don't know. What picture did you see with an example?

I was thinking something like this, but in looking for an example, I ran across a bunch of places that do it. I'll look at them now.

My bad, Steve, I should have included some kind of picture.

This is from VagabondExpeditions expedition rig page.

I used a company called AlphaVinyl to make some stuff for me. The PNW Trail Guide on my windshield was done by them. $15.00 for it, and it's very well made.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

This is from VagabondExpeditions expedition rig page.
Yep, individual letters on a carrier so I don't have clear plastic between. I want the Instagram logo and then @Explore_the_USA Unfortunately, unlike @vagabondexpedition has, my user name on Facebook and Twitter are different than on Instagram. I should have planned ahead and looked all three places first before creating them.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I know some of you have had some custom vinyl work done, so I'm coming to you looking for an inexpensive source. I would like to have a few small (3/4"X6 or so) made with @explore_the_USA made with the Instagram logo in front. That way, folks that happen upon my vehicle know where to look for more information.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Steve
Steve, for the Overland Bound Air Dam Stickers, we use "Sticky Life"!

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I've got some ordered from a place called Vinyl Status. Two sets for $15.85 delivered.

Thanks for the input!

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Last edited:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@Mike G No, I hadn't, but that's pretty interesting. I'm not interested in getting into selling them, so buying this one online is a lot less than buying a cutter. Thanks for the link!