Looking for Cool Vehicle for Overland Expo West

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hi, my name is Nathan and I work for iKamper, manufacturer of roof top tents and outdoor products. Our newest RTT, the Skycamp, has really taken off on Kickstarter and we're planning on showcasing it at the Overland Expo West in Flagstaff May 12-14. The thing is, our factory is based in South Korea, so I'll be flying in and don't have a good vehicle to showcase the Skycamp (doesn't actually look best on a rental car).

I'm looking for a great-looking vehicle to fit the Skycamp on during the expo. In return for letting us use your vehicle for a couple of days, we could offer a discount on the Skycamp. If interested, could you please post a picture of your vehicle?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

GreYeti Outdoors

Rank III
Launch Member
Supporter

Enthusiast I

Gilbert, AZ 85234
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Luebke
Member #

Nathan, my name is Chris. I'm planning to attend the expo and might be available to help you out. Attached are a couple pics of my 2016 4Runner. Additional features are; Gobi rack, ICON stage 7 suspension, FUEL wheels, Nitto Ridge Grapplers and CBI rock sliders. Reply back if you're interested in talking more.

Attachments

Last edited:

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Nathan, my name is Chris. I'm planning to attend the expo and might be available to help you out. Attached are a couple pics of my 2016 4Runner. Additional features are; Gobi rack, ICON stage 7 suspension, FUEL wheels, Nitto Ridge Grapplers and CBI rock sliders. Reply back if you're interested in talking more.
Thats a nice looking rig!

JimmyPresley

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portsmouth, NH, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Presley
Member #

I have a near stock 2016 LR4. I am in Phoneix though so location is convenient. Just let me know if I can help.

Contributor I

I'm heading up and am really interested in checking out the Skycamp. Having it on my roof would be a great way to see how I feel about it. Sorry about the quality on the pictures, clearly I'm no photographer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app