Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I like to go on trails that really arent smart to not have another rig to winch off or vis versa. So far i havent been able to find anyone willing to actually go out on a trail.(alot of talk no action)
Im not talking about hardcore rock crawling though there are rocks sometimes, its nothing huge but sometimes there is nasty mud to get stuck in. Im in northeast texas between greenville, wolfe city and commerce most of the offroading i do is in ouachita nf and ozarks (oklahoma/arkansas) and its normally only one or two days depending on how far we go into the sticks. So if anyone wants to go out on the trails with me and my wife let me know. I dont care what you drive though id recommend it be lifted. Any given weekend we are available.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

I know the feeling. If you are coming up to the meetup in Norman on Saturday, there’s a few off road parks nearby we could potentially hit if you want. Sundog and Soggy Bottom are some parks close to Norman that have river trails, Crossbar Ranch in Davis has 6500 acres with some cool rocky trails. It ain’t the Rubicon but I have always enjoyed taking day trips there.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I really dislike offroad parks being thats all texas has and they are always crowded and cost. We usually go on the nfs trails in ouachita or ozarks its free and the views are nice. We leave the parks to the sxs quad crowd which most seem theyve been built for.

Im down to meet at the three sticks monument and hit some trails north of there we havent explored much up there.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

Yeah, a lot of the parks in OK are overran with SXS. Cross Bar is big enough it’s not too bad. I can’t venture that far from home this weekend, but I’m down to go to the Ouachitas in the future. Winding Stair rec area has some decent trails and camping

ScottEtkin

Rank VI
Launch Member

World Traveler I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Etkin
Member #

I'm always up for a trail ride but I'm down in the Hill Country or I head up to New Mexico or Colorado. I would love to do Big Bend in the fall!!!

Reactions: csacco

scarroll1371

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
I am out in the Sulphur Springs area. Weekends that I am home I would be happy to hit the trails.