• HTML tutorial

Eustonpete

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Des Moines, WA, USA
Member #

Overlanders,

I am in search of suggestions for a good bed rack system that will fit my 2019 Silverado Trailboss. I have been searching for a system that will fit but have not found any that fit my truck. I am wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a fabricator that makes or is in the process of designing a rack system for the new Silverados?

Thanks

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

Have you tried Bay Area Metal fab? That where I got mine for a tundra. I believe they had some for Chevy as well.

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

We ran into that problem looking for sliders. The manufacturers websites hadnt caught up with the model year but most people said previous years would fit.
The KB Voodoo is awsome if it will fit. Great price too.

Reactions: Eustonpete

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Chevy redesigned the bed, increasing the size. It's wider and deeper than previous years.
Hm. Wider shouldn't be an issue since the top bars are pretty wide as it is. I actually cute mine down so they wouldn't stick way passed the besides. Deeper doesn't affect it either. I would just call them and ask. Chances is it will fit.

jdlind

Rank 0

Contributor I

Birmingham, AL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Lind
Did you ever find a rack? I have a Leitner rack for a 5 1/2' bed that is less than a year old. Came off an F150 and I am now in a 2500HD with a 6 1/2' bed so I ended up getting a new one. Great system.

Eustonpete

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Des Moines, WA, USA
Member #

Did you ever find a rack? I have a Leitner rack for a 5 1/2' bed that is less than a year old. Came off an F150 and I am now in a 2500HD with a 6 1/2' bed so I ended up getting a new one. Great system.
Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet but I've been looking at the leitner rack system. My bed is 5 1/2' are you looking to get rid of your old one?

jdlind

Rank 0

Contributor I

Birmingham, AL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Lind
Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet but I've been looking at the leitner rack system. My bed is 5 1/2' are you looking to get rid of your old one?
I am. Haven’t listed it yet and not sure what shipping would be, but I would entertain a reasonable offer. Only thing you would need is the rivnut set. All other hardware is there.

KB Voodoo

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Olean, NY
Overlanders,

I am in search of suggestions for a good bed rack system that will fit my 2019 Silverado Trailboss. I have been searching for a system that will fit but have not found any that fit my truck. I am wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a fabricator that makes or is in the process of designing a rack system for the new Silverados?

Thanks
Our STEEL Max and ALUMAX racks will fit your truck: Shop — MAX Modular Truck Bed Racks