Link to original post from latest update

• HTML tutorial
D

danbrown

Hi,

In the iOS OB1 app if you click on the forums tab you see the latest discussions going on. When you click on one of the discussions you are taken to the latest comment. It would be nice if it would link to the original post or provide a means to read the original post from the latest comment.

It’s nice to see the latest comment, but in order to read the original post to gain perspective, it’s a bit of a pain to find the original post.

My 2 cents.

-Dan

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi,

In the iOS OB1 app if you click on the forums tab you see the latest discussions going on. When you click on one of the discussions you are taken to the latest comment. It would be nice if it would link to the original post or provide a means to read the original post from the latest comment.

It’s nice to see the latest comment, but in order to read the original post to gain perspective, it’s a bit of a pain to find the original post.

My 2 cents.

-Dan
Thanks Dan. This is an age old debate. Last first or first last. There are good arguments on both sides.

Are you seeing the pagination at the bottom ok?

Reactions: danbrown
D

danbrown

Hi,

My 2 cents.

-Dan
Thanks Dan. This is an age old debate. Last first or first last. There are good arguments on both sides.

Are you seeing the pagination at the bottom ok?
Yes I do, thanks. That part works fine.

Reactions: Michael